Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: fishing the pudd

Default fishing the pudd

well decided to go hit up the pudd. thought a biley was gona show up but later txt me saying he wasn't. started the day using my new z plug 700j series Kennys rod and reel just got a bunch in. started to throw that and then got lazy so i tied on a hudd rof 12 and i got a couple of hits on them. though it had one for sure but it must of came off. saw a couple fish jumping about 50 yrds so tied on my z plug and bam i get hit but no hook up o well maybe next time. water is pretty murky but no algae bloom. hope to see ya guys out thier some time

God Bless

basscatcher
    Last edited by basscatcher; 01-17-2009 at 01:56 PM.

sorry, working at 5am sucks it's tough to stay awake after, i fished the jetty in long beach for an hour...

where do you work? and did you get anything at the jetty?

God Bless

basscatcher
    Last edited by basscatcher; 01-17-2009 at 07:32 PM.

merci. for the report on the Pudd.

PureAle

Hey lil brotha,,,thanks for the report. Looks like good fishing weather coming up
    next week. We should do some night recon trips.

SamFisher

Nice report BC

I haven't been able to muster up a swim bait fish since the last week of Oct. from the Pudd.

I hit the place up several evenings a week. Hopefully they get the lighting project done soon and change the closing hours back to 7:00pm.

Nice to hear you got hit on the big baits.

Just curious...I have noticed the algae bloom getting pretty bad in S.B cove.

Were you fishing SBC or is the Algae bloom bad in other places too?

Thanks

Good luck out there next time

Default pudd

thnx for the report, might go early next week..

cm

Quote Originally Posted by snag View Post
    Nice report BC

I haven't been able to muster up a swim bait fish since the last week of Oct. from the Pudd.

I hit the place up several evenings a week. Hopefully they get the lighting project done soon and change the closing hours back to 7:00pm.

Nice to hear you got hit on the big baits.

Just curious...I have noticed the algae bloom getting pretty bad in S.B cove.

Were you fishing SBC or is the Algae bloom bad in other places too?

Thanks

Good luck out there next time
    thier is no alge bloom were i was fish (south shore area) water is very murkey though

samfisher you bet we are doing a night hunt if my parents say yes and if you can provide the ride we can go lol.