Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 stroke or 4 stroke

wow dave sounds like this hook1fred guy doesn't like you very much I think someone pissed in his cheerios this morning :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by greeper
    wow dave sounds like this hook1fred guy doesn't like you very much I think someone pissed in his cheerios this morning :roll:
    LIKE has nothing to do with it i'm sure dave is a great guy and excellent fisherman, that being said. i don't feel it's right to mislead people looking for advise by posting incorrect information.

another good read
    off the california department of boating waterways
    http://www.dbw.ca.gov/TwoStroke/TSFAQ.asp
    here one off of espn
    http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bass ... ll_truckin

Excellent info and supporting documentation Hook1fred!

Quote Originally Posted by Sansou
    Excellent info and supporting documentation Hook1fred!
    thanks sansou...i researched alot before purchasing my last 2 boats and recieved alot of incorrect advice, i feel i needed to clear the air and provide you with legit info

[/quote]

LIKE has nothing to do with it i'm sure dave is a great guy and excellent fisherman, that being said. i don't feel it's right to mislead people looking for advise by posting incorrect information.

[/quote]
    Ok there big guy, since you don't know Dave (and yes he is a great guy), you're comment, "gotta be the most ignorant quote i've ever read..."
    wasn't too cool.. You probably could've been a little less harsh considering Dave wasn't trying to be a dick nor was he intentionally providing bad info..

Quote Originally Posted by gnfshn
    Two strokes in Cali, their days are numbered.
    Sounds like straight forward wrong information to me.... they guy who started this thread was looking for advice on what engine to buy with his new boat. With a statement like this, it definately could make mislead him into looking for a different motor. Maybe if he wrote "I believe 2 strokes in cali, their days are numbered"......Ok i could live with that BUT he wrote it like he knew what he was talking about. Alright I said my peace and stated the facts

Dude move out of your mom's basement and get a life :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

woah whats with the attitude did i hurt your feelings...you obviously have strong feelings towards dave, maybe you should should move out of the closet and tell him how you really feel. i would expect alittle more from a bruin but i guess thats why you couldn't get into a real school

I have used lots of four strokes, and two strokes.
    I like the quiteness of a four stroke, and the lightness and dependablility of the two strokes.

I ain't sure what you guys are uptight about, but surely you can agree that they can both get you to the fishin' hole on time.

One_Leg

Quote Originally Posted by hook1fred
    woah whats with the attitude did i hurt your feelings...you obviously have strong feelings towards dave, maybe you should should move out of the closet and tell him how you really feel. i would expect alittle more from a bruin but i guess thats why you couldn't get into a real school
    Hookup,, you're too easy :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast