Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Part 2 Legg lake fishing

ok been to legg lake 3 tyme never caught nething dropshot carilnai riged and chucked swimbaits pointers please good spots and ya saw the good ole poachers there thts y i went in the 1st place to see how bad this rama really was a duck yummy

Default uhhhh

Raam duck yummy

Ha ha hah:rofl:

Default DFG - Legg lake

DFG has been at Legg Lake 6 days straight. They are checking everything and everyone. Spread the word and use Cal tip for all poachers. The guy (I think he said his name was Don) said those Cal tips come straight to him starting just a few weeks ago.

Default Teach Them......

Cormorants provide more meat than a Largie.

Lmao some stupid *** people out there these days!

Default DFG will help!

Hopefully the DFG guy will regulate for you guys, the way they have for us in O.C. I grew up fishing Legg and know the hood. The regs. won't allow for the poachers to rule. Way to protect your lake!!!

Default Finally good news!

I fish on legg lake every ones in a while never I have seen DFG. I think finally all the post on this forum are paying back keep on posting whenever you see a poacher.

if you want to get under the poachers skin over there, then just start taking pictures of them, their gear, their car, and all they fish they keep.
    Then tell them their mammas a dirty whre and see how quickly they understand english

Awesome post!

Anybody know of a good restaurant that serves Peking Duck?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast