Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Was A Good Year

Quote Originally Posted by ZplugJunkie View Post
    I am offended. Forget you dude! Thats weak anyways!!!

How dare you!
    Sorry man, are you Khmer? I'll admit I messed myself as I'm half Khmer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Nice haul of gills ya got there. About 8 bites per fish would be my guess.

I quit eating bluegills after I watched them eating the poop right after it squirted out of the ducks.
    Thanks for the comment. My best record slay of them giant gills in a day is 93 with fi$h $@uCe. Bites were extremely fast. Oh, bluegill taste good despite the duck poop. Only issue is when you clean these giant gills, the stomachs smell horrible. I just give these fish away to relatives now cause I'm tired of eating them.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude View Post
    Sorry man, are you Khmer? I'll admit I messed myself as I'm half Khmer as well.
    There are no such things as halfers, if so Slap yourself in the face for me will you!

Quote Originally Posted by ZplugJunkie View Post
    There are no such things as halfers, if so Slap yourself in the face for me will you!
    you got a point there...ur either khmer or u not

LOL, ok, Khmer it is. Look Zplugjunkie, sorry man.

I hear ya. I've got a few out of state spots that i will take to the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by chivo View Post
    I hear ya. I've got a few out of state spots that i will take to the grave.
    Yeah, it's important to guard your spots, even if means being selfish. Sorry to say, but if it's not guarded, you might not be fishing the secret spot anymore. Reason why I don't tell many because think of it like this. You bring your friend to the spot, he likes it, you tell him not to tell. Then, he can bring another friend, the other friend could do the same and not keep a promise. Then, the spot becomes wildfire to overfishing. Just like what happened at Lake Elsinore when the wiper bite in early Dec 2008 was WFO. Poachers poached heavily at that lake, which some have been known to take seven times their limit of wipers. Many of the poachers shore fished the south shore, also ignoring the two rod rule, using 4 rods per person. It could've all been prevented if the word never got out. I hope everyone here reads this in regard to protect your good spots, even if being selfish, you'll save yourself a good spot to fish in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12