Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: %@$*&^*@ cops!!!

yeah i got to agree thats pretty F&*#@% UP!!!!

fight it.

PureAle

Default Hindsight is great.

What you could have done. If you were positive you were right and your cell phone call logs backed you up you could have embarrassed that guy bad. You should have told him you want a supervisor out there and make him call for one (your right). I bet he would have let you go then. He does not want his Sargent or lieutenant to chew his ***.

Another case of the white man trying to keep us brothas down KD.....
    That sucks man.....fight it

GD

Print this post in your local newspaper. There probably are some sympathetic attorneys out there that may help you. Also, it gets the public attention, and provides precedent for other similar occurances.

Quote Originally Posted by KaliDawgFan View Post
    That's because you're gangster Cast.

You think KD ?

I love the police.

I'd love them even more if they arrived quicker to my house than the driver at Dominos when I order a pizza.

I had a similar experience...got stopped for speeding and a fat ticket to boot.......(Yah the old lady has a lead foot.) I get one about every 10 -15 years or so.......anyway, the cop said "I noticed you were using your cell phone." Funny thing is this...........Sorry officer, you are mistaken since I forgot my phone and it is at home on the table. There is no cell phone in this car" "Please feel free to check the car yourself." No apology, nothing OK is all he said. charming........what a jerk. OFG

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    You think KD ?

Don't hate me because I catch fish.hahahahahaha

Default Fighting Traffic Tickets

I personally use attorney Robert A. Koenig. His reps number is Mark Sadhigi at 1-888-244-4447. I know it looked like a fake number to me at first as well. His office is in Glendale. FYI I have NEVER lost a traffic case in LA County, since he has been representing me. This guy is that BAD ***. I was referred to him by my old frat friends who regularly get pulled over for DUIs. None of them have EVER been convicted. My other friend's who get DUIs, and go it alone, get the book thrown at them. I personally don't drink and drive so that does not ever apply to me, however you get the idea of how good this guy is. If Sansou's advise does not work and you need a traffic attorney give my guy a call. If he represents you, then all you do is go to his office, pay him and he will take care of the rest. He can also REMOVE past points on your record. You DO NOT have to go to court or testify or anything. Another thing is next time bring a small recording device with you in your car. BEFORE you sign the ticket you can question him all you want. Such things as his actual vantage point when he witnessed your alleged crime as well as whether or not the vehicle's recording device captured the evidence of your alleged crime. You can legally view the recordings before you make your plea (at the courthouse if it exists). AFTER you sign the ticket the officer can leave the scene without answering ANY of your questions. Also try and keep it COOL. I know you were upset and all because you were wrongly accused, however he COULD have arrested you. Remember it is your word against his. In the courtroom it is not as important what you SAY really happened as much as what you can PROVE really happened. I know that at the Twin Towers jail what they do to the troublemakers is handcuff them naked and leave them on cold concrete even if they defecate on themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBound View Post
    I personally use attorney Robert A. Koenig. His reps number is Mark Sadhigi at 1-888-244-4447. I know it looked like a fake number to me at first as well. His office is in Glendale. FYI I have NEVER lost a traffic case in LA County, since he has been representing me. This guy is that BAD ***. I was referred to him by my old frat friends who regularly get pulled over for DUIs. None of them have EVER been convicted. My other friend's who get DUIs, and go it alone, get the book thrown at them. I personally don't drink and drive so that does not ever apply to me, however you get the idea of how good this guy is. If Sansou's advise does not work and you need a traffic attorney give my guy a call. If he represents you, then all you do is go to his office, pay him and he will take care of the rest. He can also REMOVE past points on your record. You DO NOT have to go to court or testify or anything. Another thing is next time bring a small recording device with you in your car. BEFORE you sign the ticket you can question him all you want. Such things as his actual vantage point when he witnessed your alleged crime as well as whether or not the vehicle's recording device captured the evidence of your alleged crime. You can legally view the recordings before you make your plea (at the courthouse if it exists). AFTER you sign the ticket the officer can leave the scene without answering ANY of your questions. Also try and keep it COOL. I know you were upset and all because you were wrongly accused, however he COULD have arrested you. Remember it is your word against his. In the courtroom it is not as important what you SAY really happened as much as what you can PROVE really happened. I know that at the Twin Towers jail what they do to the troublemakers is handcuff them naked and leave them on cold concrete even if they defecate on themselves.
    Sounds like to me!!!

They sound like a real bunch of winners, in court at least. You don't get pulled over for DUI's, do you? I thought that you get pulled over for suspicion of being intoxicated, am I right?. Do you think it is possible that your alcoholic, drunk driving, ignorant friends were actually NOT intoxicated under the legal definition of the law? What were their BAC levels at the time the officers detained them for investigation of DUI? Maybe they are just the bragging type that get a real kick out of exaggerating the little dramas in their ho hum lives in order to make others think that they are some kinda geniuses that are able to outwit the authorities all the time. Is it possible that they consider it all to be just a little game to them? BTW, I don't know of anyone that drives better when they even a little bit buzzed.

Just how do they handcuff the inmates at TT Jail in order to cause them to deficate on themselves? Do they hang them upside down or something like that? I would think that if a person were naked that all they would have to do is drop a duece on the floor and that would be the end of it, unless they were mentally ill and they didn't see any need not to deficate upon themselves. From what I understand, the Twin Towers houses our nations largest mental institution. Do they make them clean it up too?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast