Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: %@$*&^*@ cops!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    This guy is a person too. Probably had a bad day, divorcing, can't pay bills because all overtime is cut back, people lie to him all day etc....

Maybe he had planned on becoming a Professional Tennis player and he couldn't cut it so he is bitter?

that is total bs ryan, i feel for ya. im guessing the phone log should clear things up. i had to clear up a fix it ticket at a local chp station and the officer that checked my car was a total newb, he had this huge power trip and was checking my entire car for other violations. he started to say this and that on my car was illegal. i have nothing on my car except that tint they got me for. i offered to take him to the local dealership to show him all the new cars that looked exactly like mine. he quickly shutup and wrote me off for the fix it and i was on my way. i think a lot of them dont want to be proven wrong. good luck with your ticket.

That's not right. You mean he didn't tell you to put your
    hands on that hot hood and search your vehicle? Everytime I get
    pulled over they tell me to put my hands on the hot hood and
    spread em'. Then they search my persons before they search my
    car. I thought that was procedure. You even had a few choice words
    for him and he didn't call for backup. It must be nice......

I want a ticket without a harrassment.....lol......

I support my local Anaheim PD. They do a great job.......

our cops are underpaid? and they need a bigger budget?... to get more cops! ........ FOR WHAT? you think they are actually willingly gonna fight crime? OR are they gonna add 2 more arrogant pigs on the boulevard you drive to work 5 days a week.. to hide and to give you a ticket for driving 45 mph in a 40 mph zone because you are running late to work to work you @$$ off so some of your hard earned money can pay there monthly salary?

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    Everytime I get pulled over they tell me to put my hands on the hot hood and spread em'.
    That's because you're gangster Cast.

Damn, Noho, are you bitter? ;) I meant that everyone is human. To say that "cops are this and that...is generalized. Not all cops are bad...not all fishermen are bitter. I can tell you that there are far more cops that like their jobs and do the right thing. Unfortunately, society only hears about the bad ones.

This gentelman's experience was very bad and I feel for him, but how often does someone post anything on the internet when a cop does something nice. Because let me tell you........it happens much more than a bad one giving an unfair ticket.

I'm not defending anyone. If this was about doctors or UPS men, i'd be saying the same thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Damn, Noho, are you bitter? ;) I meant that everyone is human. To say that "cops are this and that...is generalized. Not all cops are bad...not all fishermen are bitter. I can tell you that there are far more cops that like their jobs and do the right thing. Unfortunately, society only hears about the bad ones.

This gentelman's experience was very bad and I feel for him, but how often does someone post anything on the internet when a cop does something nice. Because let me tell you........it happens much more than a bad one giving an unfair ticket.

I'm not defending anyone. If this was about doctors or UPS men, i'd be saying the same thing.....
    i wouldn't call bitter .... im just speaking from my won experience ... out of hundreds of times i had to deal with a cop/cop's only 3 of them have actually been cool.... and 2 of those 3 i had to deal with was on christmas eve so that could be why they where cool?
    that's just my experience .... is it maybe because of the way i look or the car's i drive, the neighborhood i happen to be in...

im with ya bro...**** the cops...the sherrif... and anything one to do with lawenforcement......ive been harrasd...for no reason...they once charged with possesion because my car smelld like smoke....i didnt have anything on me i let them search my car and everything even the dog came and sniff my farts..and nothing they just said the dog fouing something and never told me waht it was...and yeah i went a pleded not guilty and i won...that was after 3 times of going to court and testify....**** the cops

Quote Originally Posted by croix01 View Post
    im with ya bro...**** the cops...the sherrif... and anything one to do with lawenforcement......ive been harrasd...for no reason...they once charged with possesion because my car smelld like smoke....i didnt have anything on me i let them search my car and everything even the dog came and sniff my farts..and nothing they just said the dog fouing something and never told me waht it was...and yeah i went a pleded not guilty and i won...that was after 3 times of going to court and testify....**** the cops

I got one for ya, how about **** potheads that think it's ok to smoke and drive. How does that sound(yes I know you weren't smoking in your car that time, but why does it smell like smoke)?

Cop Busting You for DWI----> <--- You thinking you are smarter than the cop and the system, and that you can "Hippie Argue" your way out of trouble Judge finding you guilty----> Your Buzz being harshed ------> <------------ A family celebrating a sons birthday because you didn't TBone the family minivan on your to AM PM to get some munchies you damn Hippie

Hahahah a little dramatic I know Haha

I get ya Noho....another shame that due to where you live and what you drive can influence your contacts with the police. That does suck.

Some are choices..like the guy that got harrassed for pot smell...people who are doing legal things dont have that in thier car...He chose to smoke that and there a consequences. We choose what we drive and where we go. Life isnt fair sometimes..

I'd like to pick up fishing gear in the ghetto, but the reality is..I can't take my family there. I do appreciate honest input like that though, its very interesting to see how other people see life through their experiences.

Bottom line...USA is FREE, but there are some things that you still shouldn't do..even if we are free to do so...
    Last edited by MAVERICK27; 01-19-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast