Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Que onda en Lincon Park?

Default Que onda en Lincon Park?

i imagine that all the fish are gone?

I think the cops scared them all.

(No lie, for two times in the last month, i've seen a battalion of about 25 LAPD cruisers with cops in full riot gear, driving towards Lincoln Heights, at 6:45 am.) You know somebody's crib got raided at 7.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

(No lie, for two times in the last month, i've seen a battalion of about 25 LAPD cruisers with cops in full riot gear, driving towards Lincoln Heights, at 6:45 am.) You know somebody's crib got raided at 7.

Glad to hear they are finally doing something about the poachers.

JerryG

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

watch out waana be gangsta talking trash like he is tough

I passed by Lincon today and saw a few ppl fishing....no catches but did see a few lil ones swiming by...theres still a lil bit of trout left at Hollenbeck park late i was there yesteryday with my gf and dogs and saw a guy catch em on a scented yellow an white tub....well ill see ya guys somewere good luck....gangsters selling drugs a hippie there was trying to sell me a nickle hahaha sorry boss im legal..hahah

Quote Originally Posted by viking172 View Post
    watch out waana be gangsta talking trash like he is tough
    thats f__ked up.......