Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Custom Flipping Stick 4Sale

Default Custom Flipping Stick 4Sale

All the best components 8ft. length all SiC guides & a elevated striping guide I paid 450.00 very lite weight it was built for me by Rich Forhan of Oroville Ca the originator of the Revolver rod I paid 450.00 selling it for 200.00 its built on a US Graphite blank split handle with a fuji reel seat I'll ship(will discuss costs with buyer) it if I have to but would prefer to meet up for a local pick-up/exchange its truly a gr8 rod I just don't use it at all anymore.

PM or eMail= fastfish11@yahoo.com

Thanx Fastfish/Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4964.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	9729   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4961.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	9730  
    Last edited by Fastfish; 01-14-2009 at 09:17 PM.

hey dude do you know the lure weight cap. On the rod, i need something that will handle up to 6oz lure also whats the action on the rod? Heavy?

It'll handle a bunch of weight, really no kidding alot as far as a action rating XX-Heavy and as it turns out I was coming on here to reduce the price on this item its now 175.00 plus my original statements about s&h or pick-up.

Fastfish