Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Question about chest and throat spasms

Default Question about chest and throat spasms

Today I all of a sudden began feeling a pain in the very bottom of my throat, and soon came all over my chest. I have these spasms where if I breathe too fast, I get a spasm, and i I move, I get a spasm. In my throat, by where the collar bones meet, it is extremely painful to swallow. When I eat any type of food, there is pain when I swallow, and pain as the food goes down into the stomach. It spans all over my chest, diaphragm area, and bottom throat area. Any tips as to what I may be experiencing is much appreciated.

-Loggoog

I would just go to the Dr.'s . Sounds like if you don't get it treated properly it could be bad for you. Hope you get better.

I would go to the doctor and leave the FNN suggestions for another topic

"there is something wrong with that boy!"

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I would go to the doctor and leave the FNN suggestions for another topic

"there is something wrong with that boy!"

TD

Ditto

I love the internet.

....and thats all I got to say about that.

check out "Web MD!"

It could be many things. You should really just get it checked out. For example it could be a minor muscle tear around the rib cage. It could have also been a minor heart attack. My guess is that you have some kind of acid reflux. The chest pains could be heartburn which is from the acid. Also the sore throat is something which I think could be attributed to the acid reflux. Really just get it checked out. Prevention or early detection is always easier and cheaper than waiting too long.

Hmmm....let Dr. Sue think here........

Yep, that's the problem. Your vehicles automobile insurance policy is about to expire.

Go to the doctor. This isn't exactly drsareus.com

Sounds like GERD to me...........Get to the Doc and get it diagnosed and treated before it gets worse. For further questions, PM me I only give generic advice to open forum but could probably figure out what it is afer asking u a question or two. Regardless, get to the Doc....OFG