Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legg lake Bendo!!!!!

made my first trip there and bumped into a cool "leggular" with a pitbull, gave us pointers and told us about the poachers, which were out there also. man sucks how some people can destroy a nice fishery like that.

didn't catch though, walked the whole lake... i like the place! maybe i'll be a "leggular"

Quote Originally Posted by BENDO View Post
    Whats up FNNers. Went back to LEGG LAKE for some bass action and to see any drama that goes on... (its far the best dramatic park in L.A. ) any ways, went to the lake on SUN. and it was the best YO! 1st. of, started to walk the park SEEN a lot of taking bass... Were are the LAGG LAKE patrol officer, when you need them ( U know who you are lol,) and yes! just like anybody would do, I got mad ..... But never the less I did good. The lake was on fire!!! all I was doing was Drop shot'n. Was only fishing for a SHORT while. The lake is still ALLgood..... Here are some pics,... enjoy!!!!!
    Dam (BENDO) you need to give me a few tips,your the only guy i seen catch so many bass in one day since 1 or 2 years ago.oh by the way i want to book a trip with your uncle to lake el salto in zacatecas,mexico before the spring time.

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    made my first trip there and bumped into a cool "leggular" with a pitbull, gave us pointers and told us about the poachers, which were out there also. man sucks how some people can destroy a nice fishery like that.

didn't catch though, walked the whole lake... i like the place! maybe i'll be a "leggular"
    I see you met paul and patches the dog.

WTG Bendo. It's good to see that a true fisherman can still enjoy catching bass out of Legg. About them poachers? What would Tony Soprano do ?

Thanks for the heads up!

Bendo....dayam...you got skills bro. I was there a couple days ago for a few hours and got the stripe. I haven't caught a bass since November. I need to take a bass class. (depressing)

Abiley...you met one of the OG Leggulars. That dude caught more bass out of Legg lake than anyone I know. I think he told me he fished that lake for over 20 years.

Wazzup JBassc "Carlos" Let's go hit up the Goon in spring.
    Last edited by shy_boxer; 01-14-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Default leggland

Spring bass pics bendo ? never the less nice bass bro.

Quote Originally Posted by shy_boxer View Post
    Bendo....dayam...you got skills bro. I was there a couple days ago for a few hours and got the stripe. I haven't caught a bass since November. I need to take a bass class. (depressing)

Abiley...you met one of the OG Leggulars. That dude caught more bass out of Legg lake than anyone I know. I think he told me he fished that lake for over 20 years.

Wazzup JBassc "Carlos" Let's go hit up the Goon in spring.
    Now i dont now about that shy him catching more bass than anyone a legg lake.Thats a hard one to figure out,theres alot of us who catch alot of big bass me included,goon hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by qaze0 View Post
    Spring bass pics bendo ? never the less nice bass bro.
    What do you mean spring time fish are you saying those pictures are from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    What do you mean spring time fish are you saying those pictures are from last year?
    Uh oh, someone just got busted. It seemed too good to be true. J/K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast