Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catching Crawfish

Default re:

Bacon works really good for me.

I'm gonna try some mackerel since I have a bunch of it. I'll let you guys know if I get anything. I'm only gonna put out 1 trap I think...

You dont need to catch them just go to Orange County and buy them wholesale $3 a pound. I'll be cheaper than buying Mac's or spending the gas money to go catch them. Artist Wholesaler in garden grove 714 901 4600 ask them for the small ones 1lb is like 25 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    You dont need to catch them just go to Orange County and buy them wholesale $3 a pound. I'll be cheaper than buying Mac's or spending the gas money to go catch them. Artist Wholesaler in garden grove 714 901 4600 ask them for the small ones 1lb is like 25 of them.
    I still love catching them (you can just go to the store and buy fish ya know? ) but I've been trying to find a place where I can buy them too. Thanks for that info!!! I also heard about a restaurant called The Boiling Crab that has crawfish and I've been meaning to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    I still love catching them (you can just go to the store and buy fish ya know? ) but I've been trying to find a place where I can buy them too. Thanks for that info!!! I also heard about a restaurant called The Boiling Crab that has crawfish and I've been meaning to go there.
    Boiling Crab does not sell them live but Man they taste awsome cooked. Got to warn you if you eat there you will be hooked for life and make sure you wear a bib.

Quote Originally Posted by ToadsToadsOnly View Post
    Boiling Crab does not sell them live but Man they taste awsome cooked. Got to warn you if you eat there you will be hooked for life and make sure you wear a bib.
    hah man i'm drooling now. i haven't had crawfish since i last ordered 40 pounds of live ones from Louisiana last year!

Now paging Koshaw and Mondo21

TD

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    Don't procrastinate. GO. The absolute BEST place to get them around here(cooked). Also order some cajun fries.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Don't procrastinate. GO. The absolute BEST place to get them around here(cooked). Also order some cajun fries.
    Wow... alright!! LOL. I'm gonna go soon. Honestly the reason I haven't gone yet is this hot 20 year old girl with big boobs said she wanted to go with me but she's being flaky. I just need to say screw it and go with a friend.

Don't waste your money on getting a chick dinner. Just tell her to call you if she wants to go out for drinks.

Make sure to ask her what time she plans to eat dinner, whatever time she says, tell her you'd like to meet for drinks an hour later--then you don't get roped into paying to stuff her face.

Pursuit rarely gets you much anyway. It will save you the stress, the time, and dinner money if you just meet for drinks. It's more casual anyway and lower stress.

Don't act overly interested and make sure you check out all the other hotties walking by when you're at dinner. It will make her even more jealous.

If and when you do go out for drinks, don't buy the weak stuff....shoot for Long Island Ice Tea, an LA Water, or maybe a Donkey punch!!!

Oh wait, she's only 20??? oops!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast