Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct

Default Martyrdom beckons Lebanese teen, but she really wants to direct

Here's a little gem that was in the LA Times today...

"Aspiring filmmaker Hiba Qassir is about to graduate from a Hezbollah-backed high school. She loves movies, but would give up her career dream if offered the chance to be a suicide bomber."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,1944299.story

I don't know what is more shocking, the repetitive use of "Martyrdom is the shortest way to heaven" or the fact that Hezbollah has an annual "martyrdom" exhibit that requires a tour guide.

...let it begin... let it begin!

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    ...or the fact that Hezbollah has an annual "martyrdom" exhibit that requires a tour guide.
    What I do really want to know is...

Is the tour free? Because if it's anythting like the Budweiser brewery tour I took in The Lou, I'ma be walking out drunk!

Muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol, but those "beer belly" things that let you sneak it in might work pretty good. Having somethign strapped to your waist probably isn't uncommon with that crowd so it won't raise any red flags