Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Trade me some gear for a pontoon!!!

Default Trade me some gear for a pontoon!!!

WHATCHA GOT..ANY REASONABLE TRADE WILL BE CONSIDERED...LOOKIN FOR SOME TROUT GEAR.. okay i got a pontoon i bought from bighuff awhile back ive used it maybe 4 times while my boat was in the shop...well i sold my boat and im about to pick up another one...this floatube will not be getting any use out of me anytime soon so i figure ill see what i can get for it. heres some links to a couple pics of it when i took it to the arizona river....it comes with rod holders,oars, and a trolling motor.

this pontoon retails for around 600 bucks @ bass pro shops.

Very nice toon Onyx good luck with the trade.

Bigred

Default pm

i pm you back

i have a 6' browning ultra light rod & reel and a 4'.8" pflueger ultra light rod and reel. both are great for trout and in excellent condition. lots of new lures too.

i also have a 6'6" 4 wt cabelas LST fly rod coupled with a g loomis 5.6 eastfork fly reel. this setup is also in excellent condition. retailed for $388.00 couple months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    i have a 6' browning ultra light rod & reel and a 4'.8" pflueger ultra light rod and reel. both are great for trout and in excellent condition. lots of new lures too.

i also have a 6'6" 4 wt cabelas LST fly rod coupled with a g loomis 5.6 eastfork fly reel. this setup is also in excellent condition. retailed for $388.00 couple months ago.
    hey punk u still owe me 388 for that thing lol

Default any gear

Not just looking for trout gear tell me what ya got!