Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: lagg lake

Default lagg lake

any trout left at legg? went there on saturday caught 3 trout. poachers everywhere!! is there anything left or did they take them all!

Quote Originally Posted by castaguey View Post
    any trout left at legg? went there on saturday caught 3 trout. poachers everywhere!! is there anything left or did they take them all!
    I don't know what the conditions are at Legg Lake as I don't fish there but if there is so much concern about poachers, why is it that it always get mention on a public forum. If you want to "maybe" stop some poaching atleast stop posting Legg reports. I know my local park can't take the pressure so no way in hell would I post about it even if I catch a monster out of there. The more you post about it, the more people will come out there. IMHO.......

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep View Post
    I don't know what the conditions are at Legg Lake as I don't fish there but if there is so much concern about poachers, why is it that it always get mention on a public forum. If you want to "maybe" stop some poaching atleast stop posting Legg reports. I know my local park can't take the pressure so no way in hell would I post about it even if I catch a monster out of there. The more you post about it, the more people will come out there. IMHO.......
    Fools rather brag about their catches instead of protecting the lake from poachers. And then they wonder why the fishing sucks after the 2nd day of stocking. Freakin idiots.
    If someone asks about Legg Lake and you can't keep your mouth shut, just pm them.

WOW! somebody needs a hug! as for the rest of you, thank you for being smart enough to PM me and not leaving dumb comments.