Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: finally i got a swimbait setup!!! =]

Default finally i got a swimbait setup!!! =]

well hit up good old richard fishing tackle and he sure hooked me up! i bought all this =] and hes so cool that he gave me free line! well im not good at bait caster si i got spinning setup. oh and saw these limited edition powerbait jars. the guy said there hard to find so i bought three jars =]. and i also bought a new swimbait =] i believe that size is hard to find to =]. totaled up to $329 =]

Dam your on the move man, good days a head for you, nice rigs and that moma on the wall looks better than ever, do you want to sell that painting?

Wow, that was a curveball. I was never expecting to see a spinning reel at the end of this. Thank you for that curveball. Put two giant balls of orange glitter power bait on each hook of the BBZ. Let me know how it works!

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Wow, that was a curveball. I was never expecting to see a spinning reel at the end of this. Thank you for that curveball. Put two giant balls of orange glitter power bait on each hook of the BBZ. Let me know how it works!

lol me neither. but if you learn how to use a baitcaster, you'll be able to toss those swimbaits out much farther and spool up bigger line (20-30lb test) for those big swimbaits.

cool, i have that same reel, i never thought that i could use it for swimbaits.

should have just went with a baitcaster, you skipped the whole regular basic bass setup and went straight to swimbaits! get ready for some repetitive casting that gets tiring

yep, prolly should have went with a baitcaster for tossing them big baits. remember practice makes perfect.
    Last edited by socalrippin; 01-12-2009 at 11:07 PM.

very nice set up and you got a good deal too wow

Just be careful if you toss the bigger heavier swimbaits, your finger might get cut...

Two words. Line twists... Good luck with that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast