Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God and My Hero Troutman65

1. Default

Thank you for sharing Cindy! In today's world there are so many mean people and discouraging things that we need all the encouragement we can get. This just proves that there are still many great people in the world. FNN seems to attract most of them!! I am glad that you made it to the Vine!! I hope to see you this Saturday for the Vine in 09 event! Patrick you are truly a blessing to all of us!

I believe... and agree Patrick is the greatest, he has a heart of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Cindy, I am glad I was there to help you get going in the right direction. Funny how God uses us as vessels . See you at the lake soon.
    Noah had his ark....Mondo21 had the "SS TM65"

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 01-13-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Default Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Very cool i am like you idk east from west,nor north to south.I got a gps for x mas the best thing ever but i stll get lost some times lol..good job on the save Patrick.

Bigred
    For the longest time, I thought it would be a lot of women w/that problem of directions. But I've learn later in life that men too have that problem. I've had friends try over and over to teach me,it just won't sink in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12