Hi all. I had a the choice of going out for some Ocean action and some Late Night Buggin with the "HESBROS" but decided to chill at home and maybe get a little hike in my Backyard after going for the big food shopping with the wife.

It has been since New Years Day since I got have wet a line so I was overdue.

I went for a very much shorter hike of about 10 minutes from the house to get some more of the Natives that reside in the canyon.

I started of working a very small kastmaster in some of the larger but not very big pools for a few of the smaller variety. Tried a few new very small variety of spinners and spoons for some limited success.

Switched to the Single Egg hook with 1/16 oz wt. and dropped it a 4'x4' pool for a very nice holdover Stocker.

Granted the fish here are rarely larger than the palm of your hand the little guys put on a very exiting aerial show once hooked.

Here are a few of the pics!!!

This lil guy flipped back into the water before I could get a great pic. He is the True Native of the Canyon!

And another.

This is the offspring of the Stockers but still technically a native.

Holdover that is very much in the healing process from the Hatchery and unusually large for the canyon!!!
Amazing how these guys survive the low water flow during the summer!

Here it is after the release in his small little pool.

Can you see hin now?

The current conditions of the canyon. Still low flow and tight casting!!!

I love where I live!!!!!!

Until next time!!

Steve