Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: event....bass....maybe?

oh theres some LMBs at the Vine for sure- Ive had my share of 3-5+lmbs there. Don't have pics on my work comp. but last year my best LMB was 5lbs at the Vine. Think Nicks was 12+lbs Call up the Vine tackle shop, some of the guys are bass'rs for sure!

good luck!

I think Nicks was 15.6 . Correct me Jimmy if I am wrong.

Let me help ya out >
    Nick's fish went an astonding 14.4 on a digital scale. He caught fish while dropshotting in 30 ft of water with a pumpkin Berkley 4" worm. I can not say enough about this catch. To boot it was only a couple onces shy of the lake record, and only a pound and some change of an IGFA line class record (6 lb line).
    Last edited by Rooster; 01-13-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Bass tourney would very interesting now that the lake is almost full.

here are some random bass pics from the Vine from me and bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    If your thinking about it still, i gotta tell you i would highly recommend it. Its a great time. This will be my 5th Event and everyone just keeps getting better.

As far as Basses , i cant help ya but i can tell ya about the breakfast burrito TD for the Win
    Matt if I am bass fishing I would definitely speak with either Nick or Jimmy, if they are there in the morning. Good luck out there!

Rooster lest you forget that the breakfast burrito is tyically not suggested on the day of a FNN Event, as this may inhibit your ability to consume mass amounts of Wingnut Eggrolls!

See you guys at the lake,

TD

Default bass

Matt

1st of nick fish was 14.4 patcick not 15.6

and drop shot 15-20 feet of water all over the lake (bold bluegill, aarons magic)

carilina rig brush hogs sweetbeavers on the humps in the flats or on the fence on trout island
    (pumkin or watermelon)

SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW is the key

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12