Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oooooo La La!!!

Default Oooooo La La!!!

So Ron calls me up asking what I'm doing later in the evening. Nada I say and he asks if I want to hit the ducts. Told him I'm just coming back fishing the ducts with my kid which I gave a report already. Well, I have dinner with the fam and call Ron back and say let's go head out!! After fishing a spot for a bit I say let's head to AV(Antelope Valley). First spot we fished for 30 minutes for nada. Nice moon though.

Having fun!!

2nd spot, second cast and I'm on!!
    3rd cast and I'm on!!

10.4 and and 8!!!
    Nothing after that and we move.
    First cast I'm on!!
    2nd cast I'm on.
    So on and so on!! Got 4 nice models here!!

Farmed some more but decided we didn't need any more tacos!!:D
    Smile, it's my Birthday!!

Glory shot. Couldn't decide the better pic.

So yea, I'm in all the pics. Ron just played camera man!!! Thanks bud!! You'll get them next time!!

Al

i would have been somewhat pissed if i would have invited you out to the water and i had to sit there and watch you catch fish after fish ewhile i got the big fat skunk....did you atleast let him reel in one?...jk...lol...its all good, im sure your buddy will slay em next outing it happends to me all the time so...lol

Good job man, you keep killing it out there, talk about putting in work!

You always amaze me with the consisensity of your catch, very nice job on those jailbirds, i wish i lived closer to the ducts.. You RULE!

Nice catch there buddy . Call me when you have a chance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!

KPN.
    Last edited by kpn; 01-12-2009 at 09:08 AM.

NIIIICE!!! 10.4 and 8 daaaang. i need to start weighing my stripes, i think ive been underestimating them. sooooo....... what were you throwing? ive been fishing a lake with lots and lots of striper at night but im only killing em on frozen bait. i really want to get one on a lure, i think thats how you get the big boys. ive been throwing the bbz-1 sexy lavender shad for no love.

Great Fishworx Spooky - Booyah !!!

Great job out in my hood ! You get em on the trap or plastic swimmy ?

real fine work there .....congrats on one real wicked slay....

Way ta roll....nice fiash !

Salute,
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by socalrippin View Post
    NIIIICE!!! 10.4 and 8 daaaang. i need to start weighing my stripes, i think ive been underestimating them. sooooo....... what were you throwing? ive been fishing a lake with lots and lots of striper at night but im only killing em on frozen bait. i really want to get one on a lure, i think thats how you get the big boys. ive been throwing the bbz-1 sexy lavender shad for no love.
    They're bigger then what the pic shows. My photogra I mean buddy can't take a pic to save his life!!:) Lost .2 10'ths but here's a weight and measure of the big one. Just in case anyone is sckeptical!!:)

Al

WTG Al and Ron! What's up Ron! Ed and I got our first duct stripers yesterday, with a little help/advice from Al. Congrats on ya'lls stripeys! We'll have to get together soon for a duct mission. Take care brothers!

SkipperDick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast