Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Puddingstone 1/10

Default Puddingstone 1/10

Got to puddingstone at around 11 today and decided to fish sailboat cove. On the very first cast I farm a small trout on a perch color 1/6 tommy b. After about 3 casts my friend shouts, " I think i got one, oh wait i lost it" then i look into the water and I see the little trout that he just farmed swim away LOL. Well long story short I fished for 3 hours and I could not get a single bite on the Powerbait, NOT 1!!!! But i ended up with one little, full tailed trout that I caught on a blue with yellow and red dot Thommas bouyant. But the people next to my left caught like 6 trout. So there are still trout left out there so go get them!!
    Water color = Pea soup
    Line = 2 lbs test
    Lure= Thommas B and powerbait
    Fish count = 1 caught and a ton farmed

Released to fight another day, ( or just to be eaten by a bass)

Awesome reward for keeping up the hard work dude. Great report and BTW, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar, did you catch that dodo from shore??? it looks like it from here. Nice work on the no skunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzay View Post
    Awesome reward for keeping up the hard work dude. Great report and BTW, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar, did you catch that dodo from shore??? it looks like it from here. Nice work on the no skunk.
    Thanks, No that 55 lbs Mahi Mahi was caught in the Bahamas while trolling on a boat. We were only able to fish for 1 hour and we ended up with 8 Mahi Mahi

Good job out there.

Nice report!

I have to agree with you on the pea soup, looks like an algae bloom is underway. I noticed this last week at Sailboat cove and it’s also heavy at north shore. This place is tough enough, and may get worse before it gets better.

Hope it doesn't end up like Laguna Niguel Lake did last July..Aug..Sept etc...

Tight lines to you

Great Fishworx tiger. You keep slayin em and cheerin on USC, then the glory fish will come.

Tight Lines, Sweet Spots & Keepin It Reel
    Dan_the_Man

wtg lil man. Thats a challenging spot and you managed to avoid the skunk. NICE

I must have just missed you .i left around 11am. I coulnt even get a dam carp.