Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the REAL dvl report lol

thanks snag... ya boats are proly the way to go... all i saw was a flash to it was a good sized flash im guessing at least 2ft long its swam by fast though..but like u said a flash is better than nothing! i cant wait for it to warm up so i actually will have a chance for a big dog to ripp my bait.. alot of the fish are proly going after all the dieing shad.. its proly a easier meal.. once spring comes though its on! big bass baits will kill!

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    ya i know the bass are deep right now... i bought that gill for later in the season i was just playing with it... and i know ill have better chances fishing smaller jigs and what not but i figure if i dont stop throwing big baits big momma will comer sooner than later...haha

ya this big bait buying has become addicting lol once i get my sir brush and can paint my baits ill proly wont buy as much...still got to get a few triple trouts for the collection though.. oh and rick its no reality check i know the patterns and i know ill have a lot better chance fishing deeper im just dialing in the swimbait tech. thats also why i fished the hudd most of the time cause id be able to cast it far and let it sink...

not everyone is right about all the bass being deep man. You can still catch them from shore. Most of the fish are deep but theres still nice fish up tight. last wednesday i got in a school in the back of a cove in 5 feet of water in the middle of the day. 5 feet doesnt sound very deep to me. And my buddy found a school in shallow water too that day. Keep it up bro your not doing anything wrong. Your gonna get one of those toads sooner then later! It would help a lot if you did get a boat though :) You will have access to more fish. Hit me up next time and we will all throw in on a boat.

Way to stick it out Matt..i wish they let my boat on there, I have all the deep water toys...downrigger, lead core, etc...we could get on em for sure!!!!

Matt,

Clear you PM's

LOL

cleared lol

ill go in on a boat!!! wed are half off!!!

2 bad i work weds. Im down to go in on one on a weekend.. We get 3 or 4 guys a pontoon is pretty cheap! Even on a bass boat 2 people is 60 a piece

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123