Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martin Luther King Tournamnet (Masters Qualifer) Jan 17-20th

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post
    The issue you are referring to is being worked on. We are Going to be able to move the fish around this time due to the weather. Last time it was all mud and we could not move our fish around due to all the rains. However, I am borrowing an idea from another board member on moving fish around. I hope this helps everyone involved

Cindy I can not win any loot. I am not allowed to fish tournaments. No big deal though I am entering the all you can eat challange at the event and I plan on taking home the 1st place trophy..hahaha
    You went to Vegas right? That's the loot I'm referring to. Cindy

Yes I went to Vegas. But, alas the house won...They took a little bit of my loot.. Stupid black jack dealers taking 6 cards to get to 21 to beat my 6 card 20. Haha.. Ohh well
    Good luck this weekend Cindy and everyone else.

Thanks Jimmy for all you guys do. The past is the past...let's make this the best tourney ever at the Vine!!! I'm hoping the fish are everywhere so I can troll and catch some biggens!!!

ten aint bad!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123