Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Looking for a new truck??

Default Looking for a new truck??

I'm looking for a new truck to get by the end of this year. I need a midsize truck. I want a Tacoma 4x4, but if anyone has something in comparison, I need ideas or input in this matter. I have checked on quite of few websites but now I would like owner info

Any help would be appreciated.

Tacos (tacomas) kick ***.. they are just the right size IMHO... although i would suggest getting the 4 door with the bigger bed... but i guess it just depends on your budget... very good truck...

interested? its not a 4x4 but it mobs like one
    02 TRD Prerunner, rear lockers

Quote Originally Posted by DropShotMan View Post
    interested? its not a 4x4 but it mobs like one
    02 TRD Prerunner, rear lockers

so how does your Pre Runner handle to compare to a 4x4.. but i do need the extra door,got the family!

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    so how does your Pre Runner handle to compare to a 4x4.. but i do need the extra door,got the family!
    well my buddy has the same truck but 4x4 and we go on trail rides or just out to the middle of nowhere and rock climb and my truck makes it through everything his does the rear lockers help alot, i will do things that people say only 4X can make it through, all i can say is toyota's kick a** and are strong trucks.

Default tacoma

I have a 2006 tacoma no four by four 4cylinder poer sterring cd and bed liner you can buy a new one for thirteen thousand. plus tax and license I have 40 thousand miles and not havent got any problems at all. It tows my boat quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by DropShotMan View Post
    well my buddy has the same truck but 4x4 and we go on trail rides or just out to the middle of nowhere and rock climb and my truck makes it through everything his does the rear lockers help a lot, i will do things that people say only 4X can make it through, all i can say is toyota's kick a** and are strong trucks.

Thats good to know. Plus it will save me a few thousand too

Do you have manual or automatic transmission?

Hows the gas mileage on it??

Also what does the "rear lockers" do for the truck
    Last edited by WARRIORMIKE; 01-10-2009 at 06:39 PM.