Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team 57 glider video at Silverwood

Quote Originally Posted by DropShotMan View Post
    TJ you would love my garage theres probably over 200 rc planes in it, gas or electric
    did you get a chance to make it to the AMA show this weekend?

How I miss those shows. It's time to get back into the air and off the water. Now only if I remember to fly a plane. I'll probably go get a nextstar RTF at hobbypeople. Anybody fly? How's Whittier Narrows park?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzay View Post
    How I miss those shows. It's time to get back into the air and off the water. Now only if I remember to fly a plane. I'll probably go get a nextstar RTF at hobbypeople. Anybody fly? How's Whittier Narrows park?
    the show is at the ontario convention center today and tomorrow.
    its hard to find a good flying site theses days

the show is at the ontario convention center today and tomorrow.
    its hard to find a good flying site theses days
    I really loved it years ago I used to go to a flying field somewhere in the valley, but the only thing was that you couldn't go past 200 ft. If there is a flight instructor out there please pm me your rates and info, I would like to get this off into the air before spring arrives.

DS, maybe we can fly together once I'm off my feet again with the skills

Quote Originally Posted by lizzay View Post
    I really loved it years ago I used to go to a flying field somewhere in the valley, but the only thing was that you couldn't go past 200 ft. If there is a flight instructor out there please pm me your rates and info, I would like to get this off into the air before spring arrives.

DS, maybe we can fly together once I'm off my feet again with the skills
    im totally down just shoot me a pm, only thing is i work at the vine and i usualy work on the weekends

im totally down just shoot me a pm, only thing is i work at the vine and i usualy work on the weekends
    i work on weekends too.

TJ you would love my garage theres probably over 200 rc planes in it, gas or electric
    did you get a chance to make it to the AMA show this weekend?
    Did you go to the show? I am still onthe hedge about going there, I need to renew my Corona RC club membership and look at what's new in the R/C world. used to enjoy flying, I have got back into the hobby only to find out that you have to have a spotter while you fly... So much for me getting to be my antisocial self :)

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by smalweld View Post
    Did you go to the show? I am still onthe hedge about going there, I need to renew my Corona RC club membership and look at what's new in the R/C world. used to enjoy flying, I have got back into the hobby only to find out that you have to have a spotter while you fly... So much for me getting to be my antisocial self :)

Sean
    i didnt get to get out there but my dad has been there for the last 2 days he is displaying his antique radio collection, im going to try to get there tomorrow after work

That's pretty cool TJ!

Went to the show in Ontario today!
    Pretty cool, lots of good deals too. If you are even thinking of going, do it!
    Tomorrow is your last day. I flew heli's indoors there a couple years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123