Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: What? No Legg Reports For Today.

Default What? No Legg Reports For Today.

No one caught anything at Legg Lake today?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    OMG went to the lake this morning to try my new lure as soon. i park my car i saw shoulder to shoulder fishing. OMG so many people there and i decide to go and come back latter. when i went back latter around 3 more people were there as i got out of my car. one guy went to his car to put the fish away OMG a 5gal bucket 3/4 way full load it with trout. i told the guy you can only keep 5 trout a day. the guy said (my friends gave it to me) and he walk away i got so mad

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    i think there too shy to say something

but honestly is anyone catching any thing at legg since the day of the stock? i was thinking of going tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pasadenafishin View Post
    but honestly is anyone catching any thing at legg since the day of the stock? i was thinking of going tomorrow
    The Cormorants were catching them (trouts) today.

Are there any trout left?

Quote Originally Posted by sesgia View Post
    OMG went to the lake this morning to try my new lure as soon. i park my car i saw shoulder to shoulder fishing. OMG so many people there and i decide to go and come back latter. when i went back latter around 3 more people were there as i got out of my car. one guy went to his car to put the fish away OMG a 5gal bucket 3/4 way full load it with trout. i told the guy you can only keep 5 trout a day. the guy said (my friends gave it to me) and he walk away i got so mad

Call the Dfg on those MOFO's I think it is like 1-888-DFG-CALTIP.. They will be there.