Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouseketeer Dies of Lung Cancer.

Default Mouseketeer Dies of Lung Cancer.

Orignal Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge died at age 64 after a 2 year battle w/ Lung Cancer. She played Wally's girlfrind on " Leave it to Beaver ", Rolls on " Bewitched " and the " Dick Van Dyke Show "

The Micky Mouse Show first Aired in 1955. Cheryl joined the second season in 1956
    Last edited by Troutman65; 01-09-2009 at 05:19 PM.

I am sure many remember the Mouseketeer Song. Trollmiester surly remembers

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Patrick, aren't you glad you quit smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg View Post
    Patrick, aren't you glad you quit smoking?

UMMM. I quit smoking for 7 days and started smoking again. I was going to quit again on New Years , But

I guess I am really old to remember the Micky Mouse Club TV show. I saw them in reruns, because I was born in 65. Someone must be old enough to remember this person and show?

TM considering you are the "official obituary searcher" here on FNN, I have to voice my opinion and say you are falling down on the job. With all due respect to Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge I appreciate being informed of her untimely death, but at the same time this IS a fishing forum and you did not mention two icons in the sport fishing industry recently passing away...should this blatant disregard occur in the future your title as "official FNN obituary searcher" will be reviewed by the powers that be

December 28th Dick Helgren pased away from injuries sustained in an auto accident 18 days prior.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outp...ngs/index.html

December 29th Carl Newell passed died of pneumonia in a convalescent hospital....the only links I found were from other forums so I did not post them.

This one goes out to Cheryl Holdrdge(TM since you are on dail up it is the Mickey Mouse song sung in Full Metal Jacket )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILO...eature=related

TD

I own Full Metal Jacket the movie on DVD .

Quote from TD : TM considering you are the "official obituary searcher" here on FNN, I have to voice my opinion and say you are falling down on the job. With all due respect to Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge I appreciate being informed of her untimely death, but at the same time this IS a fishing forum and you did not mention two icons in the sport fishing industry recently passing away...should this blatant disregard occur in the future your title as "official FNN obituary searcher" will be reviewed by the powers that be

Your killing me Larry !!~!!

DVD or VHS?

I just bought The Thin Red Line....still gotta add Full Metal Jacket to the collection. I think "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson is worth adding as well.

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    DVD or VHS?

I just bought The Thin Red Line....still gotta add Full Metal Jacket to the collection. I think "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson is worth adding as well.

TD

DVD TD. I also own " We Were Soldiers " too !! GREAT MOVIE TO HONOR OUR TROOPS THAT FOUGHT IN THAT BATTLE !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast