Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben finds out that his helmet is too small

Default Big Ben finds out that his helmet is too small

Ben Roethlisberger is dealing with a swollen head, an issue that has troubled many NFL quarterbacks. Only this time, it's not the result of too many commercial endorsements, a big contract or too much fan praise.
    When the Steelers quarterback resumed practicing this week, he realized his helmet didn't fit right. He sustained a concussion Dec. 28 against Cleveland, and spent last week getting over headaches associated with the hit.
    "I had a little headache after putting the helmet on because it was so tight," Roethlisberger said Wednesday. "But we'll deal with it and move on."
    After receiving a concussion during the 2006 season, Roethlisberger declined to switch to a newer style of helmet designed to better protect against concussions. He apparently has not switched helmets this time, either, preferring to stay with the model he has traditionally worn.
    Roethlisberger has had three concussions in three years, one in the June 2006 motorcycle accident in which he was seriously injured while not wearing a helmet. He has not been spotted riding a motorcycle in public since. (After losing to the Chargers this weekend,you might not see him in public holding a football anymore either)
    Roethlisberger sat out the second half of the Cleveland game, but will return Sunday for the Steelers' AFC divisional game against San Diego.

His swelled head can't take playing another game.. They are better off starting the other QB to win the game.. If Worthlessburger plays they are sure to LOSE!!!

Default steelers going to WIN

you bit your lip once with your cow girls and it looks like
    your going to BITE IT again! my lady....

steelers have a better overall team then the bolts period,,
    the score of course: the steelers 24 and the bolts 17,,,
    with that said were going to the AFC championship BABY!!!!

cm

She just mad cuss those cow heffa's didnt make it! Steelers will 0wn!

Oh wait lets get this straight.. Steelers have every chance of winning as long as Rothlesburger does not play. That's what I was simply saying.. Steelers being in the Superbowl would be way far more interesting to watch than the Chargers.. The Steelers have every chance in winning and I know they can, but with Rothlesburger not at his 100% it might be a hard tight fight.

Yes, I would have liked to seen the Cowboys go to the Superbowl, but I just keep thinking to myself they will be back next year and make it all the way.. no more Pacman so maybe they can work stronger as a team.

Bite my lip? Yes, I will when I say..........I hope the Steelers win the Chargers.

Gotta let the Chokers fans have their day. It only lasts until Sunday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanwife View Post
    Oh wait lets get this straight.. Steelers have every chance of winning as long as Rothlesburger does not play. That's what I was simply saying.. Steelers being in the Superbowl would be way far more interesting to watch than the Chargers.. The Steelers have every chance in winning and I know they can, but with Rothlesburger not at his 100% it might be a hard tight fight.

Yes, I would have liked to seen the Cowboys go to the Superbowl, but I just keep thinking to myself they will be back next year and make it all the way.. no more Pacman so maybe they can work stronger as a team.

Bite my lip? Yes, I will when I say..........I hope the Steelers win the Chargers.

Ben looked 100 percent today to me?

Ben Roethlisberger is dealing with a swollen head, an issue that has troubled many NFL quarterbacks. Only this time, it's not the result of too many commercial endorsements, a big contract or too much fan praise.
    When the Steelers quarterback resumed practicing this week, he realized his helmet didn't fit right. He sustained a concussion Dec. 28 against Cleveland, and spent last week getting over headaches associated with the hit.
    "I had a little headache after putting the helmet on because it was so tight," Roethlisberger said Wednesday. "But we'll deal with it and move on."
    After receiving a concussion during the 2006 season, Roethlisberger declined to switch to a newer style of helmet designed to better protect against concussions. He apparently has not switched helmets this time, either, preferring to stay with the model he has traditionally worn.
    Roethlisberger has had three concussions in three years, one in the June 2006 motorcycle accident in which he was seriously injured while not wearing a helmet. He has not been spotted riding a motorcycle in public since. (After losing to the Chargers this weekend,you might not see him in public holding a football anymore either)
    Roethlisberger sat out the second half of the Cleveland game, but will return Sunday for the Steelers' AFC divisional game against San Diego.

His swelled head can't take playing another game.. They are better off starting the other QB to win the game.. If Worthlessburger plays they are sure to LOSE!!!
    you s----d wfo crappie baby!!!!!

i guessssss you asked for tis one!!!! how about them cow girls!!! ha ha !!!

o./g cm

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    you s----d wfo crappie baby!!!!!

i guessssss you asked for tis one!!!! how about them cow girls!!! ha ha !!!

o./g cm

I guess one too many drinks for you tonight huh..

What about the Cowboys? If you can read I said I wanted the Steelers to win but had doubts with how Rothlesburger got hurt.
    He played good.. I'll admit to that.. He shocked me..
    Never did I say I was going for the Chargers..

Now go get some sleep.. I hope you feel better in the morning..

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Ben looked 100 percent today to me?
    I will agree with you 100% too.. As I stated in the forum on playoff predictions he shocked me..

Its going to be the Eagles and the Steelers and the Steelers will take it all the way..

I guess one too many drinks for you tonight huh..

What about the Cowboys? If you can read I said I wanted the Steelers to win but had doubts with how Rothlesburger got hurt.
    He played good.. I'll admit to that.. He shocked me..
    Never did I say I was going for the Chargers..

Now go get some sleep.. I hope you feel better in the morning..
    ALL that partying took a toll out on me!!! you must be the black sheep
    of your family since all of them are STEELER FANS....

ANYWAYS GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GOING for PITTSBURGH!!!

CM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast