Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legg lake 1-08-09

You think the trout will still be there by Sunday, also which lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    You think the trout will still be there by Sunday, also which lake?
    you know, BEFORE the truck showed up some dude caught one, and that was 3 weeks since the last plant so they'll be there sunday for sure. The north lake
    good luck go get em buddy

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    funny thing,
    dude next to me caught a trout, and asked the people fishing next to us if they wanted the trout, they said no we can't take it we don't have a license. but they were fishing! haha
    hey the trout did go back in the water

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    you know, BEFORE the truck showed up some dude caught one, and that was 3 weeks since the last plant so they'll be there sunday for sure. The north lake
    good luck go get em buddy
    Thanks EyeAmRealGhetto!

WTH is the point of stocking fish that size? Unless your puttin em in pyramid or castaic to feed mr stripey!

Sounds to me that there was a bunch of poaching savages at the Legg. I wish I was there to call DFG or the local police. I am sure the state needs money.

I think every fishing license paying angler should be upset at this type of conduct. It's your money that allows them to poach. We need to do something about it?
    Last edited by shy_boxer; 01-09-2009 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shy_boxer View Post
    Sounds to me that there was a bunch of poaching savages at the Legg. I wish I was there to call DFG or the local police. I am sure the state needs money.

I think every fishing license paying angler should be upset at this type of conduct. It's your money that allows them to poach. We need to do something about it?
    Exactly what I was saying earlier in the thread! Let's have a group meeting at Legg. We will all carry crack whips and have a little fun with the law breakers! That should scatter the masses!

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    DFG aint gonna do a darn thing they dont give a dam about legg lake they rather be patrolling castaic and pyramid.
    I agree, jbassc. The DFG isn't gonna do any thing. You're better off calling the local police. They'll at least confront the snaggers and drive them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    I know what you mean but if you call them and tell them that somebody said that they don't care if anybody breaks the law at Legg lake and then explained to them exactly what the poachers were doing, I GUARANTEE you that truck loads of wardens would be there within one hour!
    I seriously doubt it!

Default Fnn fishing police

I see room for an FNN expansion...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast