Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legg lake 1-08-09

Quote Originally Posted by fish4keep View Post
    Just cause you're asian doesn't make it right to put asian down. Maybe you should open you eye and see if there were any other race there. Just saying......
    sorry fish4keep, didn't mean to offend anybody
    Guess i came off the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Not even the cops patrolling the park give a dam,but trust me ive gotten into it before with fools poaching people that fish legg know that but i aint trying to get busted for a dumb fish.
    I hear ya...that's why we need to get our tax paying dollars to work and get the DFG interested in places like Legg where they could fill 10 ticket books in one hour.
    Last edited by Ambassadorhawg; 01-08-2009 at 07:43 PM.

those cops go by every like 20 minutes too
    they dont care though

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    those cops go by every like 20 minutes too
    they dont care though
    Right, no cops are gonna care about poachers but if DFG saw it, they'd be scratching out cites!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    I know what you mean but if you call them and tell them that somebody said that they don't care if anybody breaks the law at Legg lake and then explained to them exactly what the poachers were doing, I GUARANTEE you that truck loads of wardens would be there within one hour!
    Been there done that every time i talk to a dfg officer he tells me that there gonna look into but they never do or another excuse is (well we only have 4 officers for the whole county we cant be everywere at once)this issue at legg is old news we been dealing with it for a long time thats why all the bass are gone (COOKED AND FRYED).

funny thing,
    dude next to me caught a trout, and asked the people fishing next to us if they wanted the trout, they said no we can't take it we don't have a license. but they were fishing! haha

funny thing,
    dude next to me caught a trout, and asked the people fishing next to us if they wanted the trout, they said no we can't take it we don't have a license. but they were fishing! haha
    You shoulda pushed that fool w/o a license into the water and then broke his pole over your knee and thrown into the lake!

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Been there done that every time i talk to a dfg officer he tells me that there gonna look into but they never do or another excuse is (well we only have 4 officers for the whole county we cant be everywere at once)this issue at legg is old news we been dealing with it for a long time thats why all the bass are gone (COOKED AND FRYED).
    We could patition to have stocking at city lakes discontinued? Maybe that would help the Governator solved the budget problem???

Did you feel that shaker???

dont warden costs pay for themselves? you figure a non license ticket is like 600 bucks.. 1 citation a day is money for warden plus extra for state isnt it?
    somebody want to give me insight on this?

dont warden costs pay for themselves? you figure a non license ticket is like 600 bucks.. 1 citation a day is money for warden plus extra for state isnt it?
    somebody want to give me insight on this?
    When I looked into becoming a warden a few years back, they were payed a fixed salary...which wasn't enough for me, so I went self employed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast