Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legg lake 1-08-09

Default Legg lake 1-08-09

well wasn't going to make this report so that the trout could have a couple more days to live, but since Sesgia already told about the stocking today might as well

truck rolled up, stocked 1000 pounds of trout from LITERALLY 1 OZ to about 1/3 lb in the north lake

almost instamatically (instant + automatically together) the shore was packed like a zoo including people with no licenses, people loading up buckets with trout
    trout weren't hungry for the first 30 minutes or so but the snaggers were getting them.
    The water was so dense with fish it was almost not possible to make a cast without your lure "hitting" a trout or two, thats how he got a couple trout with that big ole lure

after half hour or so they were hungry, then it was WIDE on plastics. Fish every 3rd cast or so. For me it was a dropshotted power worm in orange that was the hot ticket. Got bored after about 1/2 hour and just chilled with buddy Monkeerow, came back after about an hour or so and the trout had dispersed a bit, but they were still there taking bait now.

anyways, trout are there, get there before the birds and poachers

All fish C&R not even picture worthy except for one

http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190146.jpg

http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190200.jpg

10 pounds lloyd!
    http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190209.jpg
    There were quite a few his size and smaller too!
    Last edited by E.A.R.G.; 01-08-2009 at 07:41 PM.

The next time ANYONE witnesses people doing illegal practices like snagging or scooping stocked trout, please call the DFG immediately and chase those idiots away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    The next time ANYONE witnesses people doing illegal practices like snagging or scooping stocked trout, please call the DFG immediately and chase those idiots away!
    DFG aint gonna do a darn thing they dont give a dam about legg lake they rather be patrolling castaic and pyramid.

you'd be doing that all day at legg... alll day.....

Quote Originally Posted by eyeamrealghetto View Post
    you'd be doing that all day at legg... Alll day.....
    doing what?

Take a wrist rocket and shoot those fools in the butt or take a public address radio and make an announcement that the DFG is here or take a fire hydrant and spray anyone breaking the law or take an automatic weapon and empty a few dozen clips...well, I guess you get the point!

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    well wasn't going to make this report so that the trout could have a couple more days to live, but since Sesgia already told about the stocking today might as well

truck rolled up, stocked 1000 pounds of trout from LITERALLY 1 OZ to about 1/3 lb in the north lake

almost instamatically (instant + automatically together) the shore was packed like a zoo including people with no licenses, asian people loading up their soy sauce buckets with trout (its cool I'm asian too, some people mess up our image i tell you)
    trout weren't hungry for the first 30 minutes or so but the snaggers were getting them.
    The water was so dense with fish it was almost not possible to make a cast without your lure "hitting" a trout or two, thats how he got a couple trout with that big ole lure

after half hour or so they were hungry, then it was WIDE on plastics. Fish every 3rd cast or so. For me it was a dropshotted power worm in orange that was the hot ticket. Got bored after about 1/2 hour and just chilled with buddy Monkeerow, came back after about an hour or so and the trout had dispersed a bit, but they were still there taking bait now.

anyways, trout are there, get there before the birds and poachers

All fish C&R not even picture worthy except for one

http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190146.jpg

http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190200.jpg

10 pounds lloyd!
    http://media6.dropshots.com/photos/1...108/190209.jpg
    There were quite a few his size and smaller too!

Just cause you're asian doesn't make it right to put asian down. Maybe you should open you eye and see if there were any other race there. Just saying......

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    DFG aint gonna do a darn thing they dont give a dam about legg lake they rather be patrolling castaic and pyramid.
    I know what you mean but if you call them and tell them that somebody said that they don't care if anybody breaks the law at Legg lake and then explained to them exactly what the poachers were doing, I GUARANTEE you that truck loads of wardens would be there within one hour!

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    doing what?
    chasing idiots away

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    Take a wrist rocket and shoot those fools in the butt or take a public address radio and make an announcement that the DFG is here or take a fire hydrant and spray anyone breaking the law or take an automatic weapon and empty a few dozen clips...well, I guess you get the point!
    Not even the cops patrolling the park give a dam,but trust me ive gotten into it before with fools poaching people that fish legg know that but i aint trying to get busted for a dumb fish.If im gonna do something its not gonna be chasing its gonna be punching.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-08-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast