Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Setup to play with!

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I'am looking to buy a new LMB setup it will used mostly at the pudd or local lakes from the shore. Any suggestions? I want to keep the cost around $200. Thanks if you can help out.
    i fished the chronarch combo and LOVE IT!!! get it while its on sale for 188! i like it better than the new curado 200 e5

Thanks.See ya out thier soon for bassin.

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post

Cumara/Curado setup. This is temporary though as the Curado will be matched with the custom Phenix when it's done. My Daiwa Tierra broke so I'm replacing it with the Chronarch 50Mg which will go on the Cumara later on.

Thank you TackleWarehouse.com!
    tHATS THE SETUP I HAD IN MIND WHEN I BOUGH MY CURADO E5 A WHILE BACK,bUT I ENDED UP MATCHING MY CURADO WITH A 7'2 MOSSYBACK SENKO ROD AND I LOVE IT.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    tHATS THE SETUP I HAD IN MIND WHEN I BOUGH MY CURADO E5 A WHILE BACK,bUT I ENDED UP MATCHING MY CURADO WITH A 7'2 MOSSYBACK SENKO ROD AND I LOVE IT.
    you gonna show me around legg lake to hook some bass??? i've never been yet.

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    you gonna show me around legg lake to hook some bass??? i've never been yet.
    Just pm me and will talk.

Yah, thats a nice setup. I have the 201E7 matched with a 7'2" CarrotStix. Havent had a chance to try it out yet. As soon as i can make the time i will get it wet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12