Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Where can I buy Shimano Sustain?

Default Where can I buy Shimano Sustain?

I'm looking for the closest place I can buy a Shimano Sustain 1000. Sports Chalet and Turners doesnt have it. Anyone know a good tackle shop near Torrance? All the ones I've called doesnt have it in stock.

turners have them...i think there is store out in your area...check their site to find out

The Longfin
    2730 E Chapman AveOrange, CA 92869
    (714) 538-8010

bout 45 minutes away.

Default Shimano Sustain

Quote Originally Posted by 2jackedLUNGS View Post
    I'm looking for the closest place I can buy a Shimano Sustain 1000. Sports Chalet and Turners doesnt have it. Anyone know a good tackle shop near Torrance? All the ones I've called doesnt have it in stock.
    If you don't have any luck locating a Shimano Sustain in your area, you can give Megan a call at Last Chance Bait & Tackle in Hemet. Their Phone Number is: (951) 658-7410.

They normally always have them in stock and I am sure she would ship it to you. A Great Tackle Shop!

Good Luck,
    BassinPLS

EBAY, LOOKS LIKE IF YOU OFFER AT LEAST $205.00 HE'LL TAKE YOU UP ON IT. HIS FEEDBACK IS 99.9% W/MORE THAN 6700 HAPPYSELLER/BUYERS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-SHIMANO...1%7C240%3A1318

Thanks all!