Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West shore

Default West shore

Happy new year to all im a new member to this site and recently got hooked on fishing! Quick ? Is the west shore road available now. I havnt been there in about 2 mos. If it is closed what are some other good spots to fish @? I know that u anglers hate to give ur spots away but im not asking for any top secret just a general spot n like i said i just started fishin so its not like im gonna be catching limits any time soon! But i love this website this is were i get my fishing knowledge!

The west shore road is closed because the water level is way up!! Start browsing this section and you should be able to compile a whole lot of info about the lake.

Good Luck,

johnsfishing

Hi Bigblue,

Welcome to the boards, and welcome to the lifestyle that is fishing. I'm fairly new myself (2 years), and these people on these here boards have been wonderful. I expect they will extend the same courtesy to you as they did to me.

To start with, West Shore is closed to traffic, although you could hike in or take a boat out.

If you don't want to do that, then the recommended spot is trout island......however, if you want a good spot get there at 3am to start lining up!

If you see any of us in a Team57 T-shirt, stop by and say hello. Hope to see you at the event next Saturday.

Sue

Yeah, both times I have been there I was at Trout Island and did well. It does get really crowded though and even if you get there early to get a good spot, someone will likely be fishing right on your shoulder... I wosh I could give you some advice on where to fish but trout island is all I know so far...

Marley's cove is hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Marley's cove is hot right now.

I know that spot.

Welcome. You'll find your way around,just like I'm doing. Cindy
    P.S. I'm still learning.
    Last edited by Mondo21; 01-07-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I know that spot.
    eeeeeeek!!

limits of trout from

"MARLEYS SECRET SPOT # 1.9"

SEE YA THERE

Quote Originally Posted by joedaplumber View Post
    limits of trout from

"MARLEYS SECRET SPOT # 1.9"

SEE YA THERE
    Shhhhhhh....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast