Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 01-07-09FishStix-1st-SwimBait Fish/Pics.

Default 01-07-09FishStix-1st-SwimBait Fish/Pics.

ill be posting up this report per Fishstix cause he told me he was to busy and didnt have time to post it up today....

Fishstix(james) and i are usually partners in crime frome time to time. We havnt really hit the water together in a while ,...I been a great guide service to this guy,..lol..One of the last time we fished together i take him out and introduce him to drop shotting for hali's one of his 1st times and he nails a 30in. and a 32in. halibut in one day,."bastard!"...lol.its all him though, this guy got skills..
    So we talked earlier in the day during work and tells me he just bought a new swimbait reel and he wants to break it in, so i said...
    "screw it lets do this" I took him to this Ninja spot i go to for LMB. We did the old SanDiego mexican style technique and hopped the fence and started walking to the spot, we are rigging at the same time and we are quite a ways already i open my WFO Waist pack to get my Hudd and there was nothing but my freakin trout gear!! i could have sworn i brought it with me when we got out of the car,..i guess it was that hard short right hook to the head during yesterdays sparring session that still was affecting me anyways, so we werent about to walk back...
    I had an "L.A. SLIDER" swimbait but i had let james slap that on his rod....ehhh, didnt want to walk back to the car plus we were short on time. So i just kept walking pissed cause i had swimbait rod with trout gear in my waist pack. Anyways get to the 1st pocket, james throws a couple of cast and nothing,....We walked over to another pocket by some reeds thats usually productive and on his 2nd cast.....BAM!!!....i hear his line peeling and rod bending...this thing is fighting him crazy! fish starts heading towards the reeds and im over here being jame's cheerleader/hypeman at the same time in the back ground telling him to watch out and not get wrapped up in the reeds,..and yep....damn fish wrapped him up....damnit....fight paused.....james did some wierd tugging in different angles and all of a sudden the fight began again!....finally he was able to land this beast.....thought he had a record LMB and it ended up being a freaking CARP on a swimbait!!....and im not swirling the pic because of a freaking carp, this place hold nice LMB as well and i never post up on this location, but since its Fishstix 1st swimbait fish...i just had to so "no drama please" about swirling the pics.

i ended up letting james keep the swimbait as a present, it was a must since it was his 1st swimbait fish Congrats on the nice fish brutha, and mark my words that i will brainwash you into bass fishing thats my goal even though it was a carp today..lol...

Where is the report? Reads more as a story. Thanks for sharing though.

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Where is the report? Reads more as a story. Thanks for sharing though.
    and it begins,...just cause i didnt give the location, doesnt mean its not a report,...i reported what it was caught on,.. which was a LA SLIDER SWIMBAIT, with a SWIMBAIT ROD, i also reported the amazing fight,..lol. i mentioned as much as i could except the location, do you want to know what color was the dirt to?...lol..im just saying..
    Last edited by JSAUCE818; 01-07-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Wish i could but work schedule doesnt allow it.

What program do you use to swirl your pics like that?

Photoshop does that.

cool fish man. Jesse your getting too fancy on your sidekick homie. LOL.

Im gonna use my de-swirler tool in photoshop.

carp pull HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
    Must of been a blast

You are ultimate Ninja, very strong Kung Fu! How do you Ninja during the day? Just curious. And I totally respect you not revealing your "Ninja spot". I am an active Ninja also and don't reveal my spots either. WTG on the first swimbait fish also!!

SkipperDick

OMG that is one big carp and i'm still shock on a swimbait very strange

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast