Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: late report 1/3/09

Default late report 1/3/09

went to dvl on sat. fished all day it was slow overall but my buddy ended up with 2 nice lmb.lots of follows and some big boils in open water but didnt manage any.well i'll be out there this weekend to give it another shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2552.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	9622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mikey.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	9624  

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Just curious...is that a swim bait fish?

That's a pig you got there!

haha.... lol at the first pic. Nice fish, but i must ask, how is it that you guys always manage green bass with no lined ones in the mix?

Nice report! That is what I am talking about lot of l.m.b are biting now in everywhere shores (east dam, saddle dam, and where ever shore)

Default green bass

Quote Originally Posted by skildfisher View Post
    haha.... lol at the first pic. Nice fish, but i must ask, how is it that you guys always manage green bass with no lined ones in the mix?
    believe me skild we've been targeting the lined ones but no love we'll keep at em though.maybe the next time we'll have a post with some lined ones.but if not the green bass will do .

Quote Originally Posted by phantom 34 View Post
    believe me skild we've been targeting the lined ones but no love we'll keep at em though.maybe the next time we'll have a post with some lined ones.but if not the green bass will do .
    Cool. Funny we haven't bumped heads out there, but then again i'm there on weekdays mostly. anyhow have a good one and much luck on your stripe attempts, i'm good til at least next season with those