Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eisenhower Poacher 01/07/2009

Quote Originally Posted by ronniek524 View Post
    JUST call Next time, don't ask :)... if he tries to leave, get his license plate number and give it to dfg :)
    Your better off calling the local police then the DFG. The cops will respond faster then the DFG.

Good job on protecting your local fishing hole.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 01-07-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    Next time call DFG first and then screw with the guy so the warden has time to get there and regulate. Also, if he bails make sure to get his license plate number, description of clothing etc. and give it to the DFG - they will look for the guy and pull him over on the road if they find him.
    I think thats the best approach for the situation.

Where is Stormcrow when you really need him?

I heard that Stormcrow has taken poachers fishing gear, pushed them in the lake, and then sold the gear he confiscated to a local pawn shop!!!

Stormcrow is about 6'7" tall and weighs about 275 and he can really kick butt on poachers.

Did you check to see if he had a license?

You should be happy you only have one poacher not like legg lake were you have hundreds of poachers.
    Last edited by jbassc; 01-07-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    Your better off calling the local police then the DFG. The cops will respond faster then the DFG.

Good job on protecting your local fishing hole.
    The local police are ignorant they dont know nothing when it comes to any dfg laws for example the cops from legg lake you tell them that people are using trout for bait and they say QUOTE;is that illegal i really cant do anything as longest he has a license i cant do anything.I cant even count how many times we talked to the cops at legg about poachers during the years and they only did something about it once.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    You should be happy you only have one poacher not like legg lake were you have hundreds of poachers.

So true!!!

I know that guy! Never seen him catch a bass before, interisting! Just another eisenhower poacher. As of the past couple years that lake is just on a downward spiral! DFG has been screwing it on plants too.

So, you can't keep Bass at this lake?

Quote Originally Posted by WJC71 View Post
    So, you can't keep Bass at this lake?
    It's not really the keeping. Well in a way it is too but he had no 09 license (if he does, it wasn't visible to my understanding of the original post)......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast