Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eisenhower Poacher 01/07/2009

Default the Poacher and his friends the boys in blue

as for the local cops at legg thats to bad but I live within walking dist. to the BIG easy and I have seen a # of cops checking license' and even writing tickets so I would defintly recommend call orange pd # 1714-744-7444 tell them the sit. and include the facts ......i.e no license, description .......and Im sure he will get busted ........either way with all the eyes on this board and out at our local fishing holes Im sure this guy gets put someone else' cooler!
    Fish ON! x>~JaSerio

Default i saw him again today

tht douche was dropshottin on the rocks by the water fall and i gave him a rash of sh*t and no he did not have a fishing liscence caught two ryte in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    You should be happy you only have one poacher not like legg lake were you have hundreds of poachers.
    Last season was a poacher convention at Legg.. At least the local cops stepped it up a little bit towards the end. Too bad the enforcement effort was too little too late to save the bass fishery. JbassC, Porkchop, myself, and several others were calling Caltip everyday to report the problem. Providing descriptions, locations, license plate numbers, and vehicle information. If we would have waited for the DFG to get there we would still be out there waiting right now 8 months later. I'm not saying it's a bad idea to Call Caltip to report the issue but local police should be the first call you make. They will usually have a unit out there with in 10 to 15 minutes.

JerryG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123