Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BRAND NEW! 40GAL fish tank with everything!

Default BRAND NEW! 40GAL fish tank with everything!

ok so ive posted it before awhile ago so now im gonna try again..

i have a 40gal fish tank, comes with sand,fake plants, dual filter/air rators and glass top.
    everything is brand spankin new! everything is still in there boxes and bags.. the tank has NEVER had water or fish in it..i bought it for 250 planning on putting a bass in there but i never got around to doing it... and i need it gone asap! im asking 150 for everything thats 100$ off a brand new item...

let me know guys! you know your kids or you would like to have a nemo in the house.
    150 takes it i can also drop it off at your house or we can meet up i just need it gone

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    ok so ive posted it before awhile ago so now im gonna try again..

i have a 40gal fish tank, comes with sand,fake plants, dual filter/air rators and glass top.
    everything is brand spankin new! everything is still in there boxes and bags.. the tank has NEVER had water or fish in it..i bought it for 250 planning on putting a bass in there but i never got around to doing it... and i need it gone asap! im asking 150 for everything thats 100$ off a brand new item...

let me know guys! you know your kids or you would like to have a nemo in the house.
    150 takes it i can also drop it off at your house or we can meet up i just need it gone

Thats funny homie....as i was reading this, I was thinking my daughters would love to have this......good luck with the sale matt....

GD

What's up bro!? Is this a 40 gallon tank, or a 37 you're just rounding up to 40? I ask because I am trying to find a 37 tall. I had one about 7 years ago set as a salt tank. My dad made a custom cabinet, I have protein skimmers, fitlers, etc. I just need a new tank because I broke mine, and haven't been able to find one.

no its a 40gal... Its not a tall type of tank though... It sits long ways i can get the actual measurments when i get home from work... My wife might be able to send me pictures though... Ill post some on in a few mins

Default pictures!

ok guys heres some pictures of the tank..

i put a lighter next to the tank in some pix for size comparison..

this is poop cleaner or eater or something like that..

heres the filter/air rator

everything still in its packages

top view

another of the tank

i have the sand 2 its just in the garage...

bump! posted pictures

nice little setup.. i think putting a dollar bill for size reference is easier... we're not all smokers here.. =) just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    nice little setup.. i think putting a dollar bill for size reference is easier... we're not all smokers here.. =) just my opinion...
    lol i know the lighter is the only thing i had in my pocket at the time lol... the lighter doesnt even do justice for it the tank looks much bigger in person

I'd love it but the wife vetoed me. I even tried the Jedi Mind Trick on her to no avail.

ya i know what you mean my wife has super powers to lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast