Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 91 & 15 fwy

Lunker, shoot me a pm and I will HOOK U UP!!!! I get you in to the private lake and you school me a bit on catching LMB. Fair deal? You and I are neighbors.

Default Misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    not sure if i'm taking it out of context.. but
    wtf dude? just asking where you worked at, so it would be easier to find a lake on your way home, instead of just near home. Not everyone has the luxury of working close to home.

personally i cant think of any lakes that are close and free... guasti? fairmount? perris? not quite free but cheaper than Corona.
    DUDE. I WAS IN NO WAY BEING AN ***. I READ AND RE-READ MY COMMENT OVER AND OVER AND CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW I CAME OFF AS AN ***. WAS IT THE FACE? I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIG SMILE. I WAS HONESTLY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION. I LIVE OFF OF MCKINLEY AND WORK OFF OF 6TH STREET. SORRY BOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING ...

No! Not Mathews. My brother ninja fished it a few time and finally got caught. He said, he thought about running for it when they finally caught him because the security guy looked out of shape and probably could not out run him. He use to run track at school so he was going to sprint out of there. He changed his mind when they got out the rotty k-9
    They took all his gear and gave him a fine of $750.00 This is probably getting of the subject.
    91 &15 fwy is probably perfect place to go to all the lake. You pretty much have all the lakes covered already.

Not sure how far ya wanna drive but there is a quarry at the NE corner of the 15 and 60 (google it and you'll see). I think the name of the street I park on is Philadelphia, just off of Milliken. There are nice LMB and cats in there. The fence around it is fallen down on the E side at the train tracks.
    If anyone in the area is going to be hitting anyplace up let me know, I am always looking for new places or those with access to private lakes.

Elsinore is pretty close

Default its free butt it will cost u a cold beer

do u know were corona dump is ......dawson cayon.....there was a little lake and a big lake....there is not much left of the big one.... but little one has goten bigger lmb , catfish, trout, carp, and so no...the land is owned by southwest or somthing like that...i have said to much already...just followthe stream up....good luck.....dont tell anybody..ha ha ha

Default cold beer

o I forgot to tell u, I'm the fat mexican in the white van

heyjackass!!! what r u doing givin out that info? just kiddin let go to perris call me at home

Default bud light

Quote Originally Posted by dropshot View Post
    o I forgot to tell u, I'm the fat mexican in the white van
    I'm there ... ALL C&R of course ... I'll have come CHILLY tall-boys sittin on ice for your gullet....

thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12