Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 91 & 15 fwy

Default 91 & 15 fwy

Weird question I know ...

Here's the deal ... I'm a dude lookin for an "after work" spot to fish. I'm a teacher and get off around 3:30 daily. I AVIDLY do a mix of shore fishing and float tubing... Skinner, DVL, Jenks, Perris, NPH, yadda yadda yadda.

I live close to 91/15 interchange and would LOVE some advice on the closest place/s to hit-up after-work for LMB, trout, striper ... I am 100% C & R and would gladly supply some chilly brews to a dude that could help me.

Just a local spot to chill for an hour or so on the way home ... ya feel me?

--Ryan

you live by thee 91/15, but where do you work at? i think that would give a good reference.

Default Work

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    you live by thee 91/15, but where do you work at? i think that would give a good reference.
    I work in Norco, off of the 15 fwy and 6th street ... live off of the 91 and McKinley ... ANY lake ... body of water ... park, etc. ...from ANYone ... would be appreciated ...

Somewhere that is free or a pay lake?

Pay lakes, Prado, Corona. Both of these are going to be the closest.

Free, good luck with anywhere "close". You can always Ninja the local golf course's after dark.

There are others but you will have to drive 1/2 hour or so(traffic)

theres some kind of navy base in norco off of 2nd street i think... On google earth i saw theres a big pond or small lake by it... Havent checked it out yet but ive wanted to for a while...might be worth it to check out..

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    theres some kind of navy base in norco off of 2nd street i think... On google earth i saw theres a big pond or small lake by it... Havent checked it out yet but ive wanted to for a while...might be worth it to check out..
    That Navy base does have a nice lake on it with tons of fat LMB......the only problem is you have to have an invite to fish it!!! If you try and ninja that spot don't be suprised to greeted by the MP's!

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerLover View Post
    I work in Norco, off of the 15 fwy and 6th street ... live off of the 91 and McKinley ... ANY lake ... body of water ... park, etc. ...from ANYone ... would be appreciated ...
    not sure if i'm taking it out of context.. but
    wtf dude? just asking where you worked at, so it would be easier to find a lake on your way home, instead of just near home. Not everyone has the luxury of working close to home.

personally i cant think of any lakes that are close and free... guasti? fairmount? perris? not quite free but cheaper than Corona.

Hey Matt, here is the answer i got back from the people that run the lake you are talking about. It is called LAKE NARCONIAN.

"Sorry Brian, no fishing except for those who work on the Naval Base. Fishing, horseback
    riding and picnic areas are just a few of the benefits that could be shared by all Norconians
    if the property was returned to Norco. And that is just for starters!
    We need for people to get involved in the process......so take a look at our web site.
    www.lakenorconianclub.org

Thank you for the inquiry and I hope to see you soon at one of the activities or meetings.

Su Bacon"

Ninja time on a Naval base? NOT ME!!!
    Ok guys, who knows someone, who knows someone's bother, whos sister is dating someone who works there and can get us in?

hahaha damn that sux... Well i dont think id be to afraid to ninja it... I ninja fish lake matthews sometimes and getting caught there can be 500$fine or up to 6months in jail...so far so good haha... It would defently be a lil scary at the navy base but im sure it can be done... Or u can always join the navy lol

That Norco base is a Naval **Weapons Center**
    Dont know for sure, but think they work on guidance systems?? Could be way off on that???

Night time, dressed in Ninja dark clothing, slinking around a High Security Naval Weapons Base...
    Rod could easily be mistaken for a Rifle!!!!

Not me, no way..................

LunkerLover
    ; Shoot Stormcrow (Jason) a PM... He teaches also, and lives right there to.....................

Tell him his Daddy said it was OK.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast