Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: fish the ducts

Default fish the ducts

me and my gf are goin to try to fish the ducts tomorrow for the first time. Are some spots better than others? Any suggestions on where to go? I usually go snowboarding at Mt. High and was thinking about trying the spot on Pearlblossom and Barrel Springs...
    Any help would be much appreciated!

Im no duct pro...but you will be in the right place, if you dont get a bite within an hour or so then move on. Theres plenty of spots along pb, you just gotta find'em
    If you need help pm me and I might be able to help you find some spots....good luck and post up the out come!

Are you going snowboarding too? I ask because you can start out at PB by the 14 and Barrel Springs and if you are headed to Mt. High then you can keep going on PB and in Littlerock, pretty much all the streets that cross PB also cross the duct if you go south on them. You can hit many spots from Barrel Springs to where the duct crosses PB in Littlerock.