Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: City Dad vs. Sansou or "The Week After New-Year's is Allways Sooo Slow."

Default City Dad vs. Sansou or "The Week After New-Year's is Allways Sooo Slow."

In case anyone hasn't heard, Sansou and I are now rivals. (see Desert Cat's thread, "Birth of a Nation"... err.. I mean "Death of a Nation")
    City Dizzy is in Da Hizzy and I'm straight trippin'!

I know that Sansou is an atorney and is supposed to be all smart and stuff, but I have sleeves... long, trick-filled sleeves... and I'm not afraid to use 'em.

Oh, I can't wait to imagine the stunned expresion on Sansou's stunned, lawyer-y mug when he finds himself stunned to be at the business end of one of the stunning zingers for which I am known. (I'm working on a particularly lacerating jibe right now which will be perfect once I think of a word that ryhmes with "spatula!)

If I lived closer to San Diego I'd go over to his house with my custom-made kid-skin slapping gloves and begin this dule properly, as gentlemen do... but since the drive is kinda long this thread will have to suffice.

I'll get things started:

So, Sansou (if that's your real name) have you stopped beating your wife yet, hmmm? (oh, the diabolical simplicity of this trap makes me giddy!!!!!) Well, Sansou? We're waiting.

Listen up you fly-tying pinko Commie liberal:

What did I tell you about sniffing Gink and posting on FNN???

Looks like we have a Balboa lake challenge men vs men kids vs kids.Sansizzy vs Cityizzy

Bigred
    Last edited by BIGRED KILLA; 01-07-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Listen up you fly-tying pinko Commie liberal:

What did I tell you about sniffing Gink and posting on FNN???
    Oh yeah? Why don't you go press your face in dough and make ambulance-chaser cookies?!?!?!

(That's right... that's how I blast... and they's mo' in da clip!)

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Oh yeah? Why don't you go press your face in dough and make ambulance-chaser cookies?!?!?!

(That's right... that's how I blast... and they's mo' in da clip!)
    CityDad,

Point of Parlimentary Procedure: Under the Marquis of Queensbury Rules, one may not take more than 12 hours to post a witty reparte. One demerit for Tim.

Think about them apples while your tying your latest Balboa Lake Wonderbread imitator!
    Last edited by sansou; 01-07-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: your vs. you're....still gets me from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    CityDad,

Point of Parlimentary Procedure: Under the Marquis of Queensbury Rules, one may not take more than 12 hours to post a witty reparte. One demerit for Tim.

Think about them apples while your tying your latest Balboa Lake Wonderbread imitator!
    Oh, that's right... fall back on your precious "rules" and "French" I have no fear of you fancy pants-ery. I am a simple man, with simple thoughts and I speak the plain and simple truth and the plain and simple truth is you post snaps like a Frankophile sissy!!!

and for your information the Wonderbread Spinner is used in the LA river... any angler worth his salt knows you use a Barbeque Potato Chip Immitator or a Soiled Kleenex Bugger in Balboa.

. . . . .

note the deafening silence here... the silence of a man reeling from a sound verbal thrashing...

Holdon, I'm still choking on my baguette et saucisson....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast