Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

15 46.88%
  • Chargers

17 53.13%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chargers at Pittsburgh!

Quote Originally Posted by hughpam View Post
    Ben is fine. He's been practicing just fine. He left the field on a stretcher because he couldn't feel the pin pricks in his arm that the trainers were administering. It was their decision. It was diagnosed as a mild concussion.

Forecast is for snow and 9 degrees. Advantage Pittsburgh.

Now off to Tampa!
    BIG BEN will never be the same anymore...Crappiemike's homeboy Willie McGinest laid a hit on him that will affect him the rest of his career

Chargers will be out of their comfort zone and will have there tails placed deeply between there legs by halftime thanks to the Steelers fans and defense. Maybe if it was in San Diego they could pull it off.

I think the Bolts have a very good chance to pull this off. I am happy to see that the weather is going to be really miserable. This way the Bolts can play the short game (run off tackle, draws, screens, misdirections, and let Sproles get in the open field and do his magic). With the cold and snow, both teams are going to be more one dimesional giving advantage to the Bolts because we all know that their pass defense is horrible. Their run defense is a whole different story, especially with the way that Jamal Williams has been playing all year. So Hitts, Hugh, and CM I think you are in for a good fought game.

Good luck to your team.

Go Bolts.

Chargers all the way. We already alomost won in Pittsburgh, we only lost by one and we weren't very hot at that time. With or without L.T., S.D. comes out on top.

Japo

Quote Originally Posted by HBJapo View Post
    Chargers all the way. We already alomost won in Pittsburgh, we only lost by one and we weren't very hot at that time. With or without L.T., S.D. comes out on top.

Japo
    Hey Japo,

If the Chargers do pull this off like I think they will, I am personally going to drive down to the Chargers facility in Murphy Canyon to greet them when they come back. Ron Rivera will have an answer for the Steelers' offense. I just hope that Norv will have a solution to the Steelers' Powerful Defense.

Go Bolts.

The Chargers are on a roll!! Pittsburgh is boring as hell to watch. I think the Steelers puckered when they found out they were playing the Chargers!!

Chargers by 2 touchdowns!!

There are some goodies you should all take into consideration here before you hop on the Steeler's bandwagon simply because they are home in January.

1. The Chargers have the number two ranked defense, second only to Baltimore, over the last four weeks (including wildcard weekend)
    2. The Chargers have the number 3 ranked offense over the last four weeks as well (number one and two are in the NFC)
    3. The Chargers have a top three quarterback that did NOT make the pro-bowl
    4. Historically, the chargers are 0-8 in Pitt so they are DUE
    5. The Charger's lost a regular season game in Pitt on a technicality so they are probably eager to make ammends
    6. The Chargers are anxious to show they can run the ball with L.T. not in the lineup.
    7. The Steelers have been awful the last three weeks of the season.
    8. Ben is probably more hurt than the Steelers are letting on.
    9. Bigger recievers always dominate in cold weather. (Gates, Chambers, Jackson VS. Holmes, Washington, Ward)
    10. Islanders hate cold weather (your boy Polamalu)
    Ill take the Chargers by at least 10

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    There are some goodies you should all take into consideration here before you hop on the Steeler's bandwagon simply because they are home in January.

1. The Chargers have the number two ranked defense, second only to Baltimore, over the last four weeks (including wildcard weekend)
    2. The Chargers have the number 3 ranked offense over the last four weeks as well (number one and two are in the NFC)
    3. The Chargers have a top three quarterback that did NOT make the pro-bowl
    4. Historically, the chargers are 0-8 in Pitt so they are DUE
    5. The Charger's lost a regular season game in Pitt on a technicality so they are probably eager to make ammends
    6. The Chargers are anxious to show they can run the ball with L.T. not in the lineup.
    7. The Steelers have been awful the last three weeks of the season.
    8. Ben is probably more hurt than the Steelers are letting on.
    9. Bigger recievers always dominate in cold weather. (Gates, Chambers, Jackson VS. Holmes, Washington, Ward)
    10. Islanders hate cold weather (your boy Polamalu)
    Ill take the Chargers by at least 10

I'll take the bet! Chargers have a new plan. Golf the rest of the month.

Ben will be fine. He holds records for too much to be down. If we had played Denver and Oakland, we would have looked good too.

See ya next year!

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the fact that the Steelers are the AIG of the NFL... If it looks like they're going down, the officials will take over and ensure the "correct" outcome.

Watch the game. If you're not a Chargers fan, it will be a hilarious. Steelers' post season games are to the sport of football what Friday Night Smackdown is to the sport of boxing...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast