Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: due to spots being overfished I will...

Default due to spots being overfished I will...

not be helping anybody with any spots of mine for any of the fishing I do or the discovery that may lurk upon me with the exception of my "nonpoaching friends" and people that have shared information with me. I've finally realized that if you have a "honey hole" to fish you should keep it a very big secret so it doesn't get outfished by poachers or anybody else. At least you will be preserving that area for the time being. Maybe that way the population of fishes can be sustained a lot better. I now understand why people keep their spots and techniques a secret to everyone. I've always been very helpful to anybody without any discretion and have seen people take more than their own means and far beyond the regs. To a good 09 peeps and big fish. Just don't say anything.
    Last edited by lizzay; 01-08-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: To better explain myself

Thanks, I think...

Bigred

Cool. Even though i only fish at max 10 times a year. I usually only go within an hour radius.

okey doky!!!!

Awe, C'mon....... Aren't we one big happy family.... 1 for all and all for 1.....

Default You Are Learning

Now you will become a member of the DarkSide. Sorry but I have seen it for 10+years coming. Even TackleJunkie blew up one of my beautiful spots. Not that it was secret, many just didn't fish the spot, or would come and go in 30 minutes. 100 pictures later and 300 additional fisherman.
    Last edited by DKCbassman; 01-06-2009 at 03:58 PM.

If you are no longer helping, you may want to consider making your Photobucket account private then, unless you want everyone to see your un-edited pictures or the other ones showing the lake you were fishing at, just a thought.

Or you could just stop posting. I see this site as a place to share my trips and learn about new places to take trips. Example- Mojave Narrows, I had never read about this place until I got to talking to everyone here. I took a trip last weekend and had some fun...No harm done...just a day out.

But thats just the way I see it...No one has to agree...I just want to fish!

Fishbait

dckbassman... I dont see why your calling TJ a idiot..you said it your self your spot which in reality isnt your spot isnt a secret and never was.. And hed be the last person to worrie about...just cause someone post a ground shot of the fish they caught wont cause a lot of people to flock to it...if your looking for someone with loose lips looks somewhere else TJ doesnt sink ships

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast