Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old thing...Skunk!

Default Same old thing...Skunk!

After reading all the great post and seeing people pulling in the stripes from the Duct and even some WITH 2 IN 1 DAY not mentioning any names..StriperBill..Congrats by the way. I figured I would give my first chance of 09 a try....Well a try I did, I started off at Munz Ranch for nothing, then moved to another unnamed spot for about an hour with no luck, not even followers..Tried a couple more spots with no love..I did meet another member from the board at my last spot.Dont want to name him in case he doesnt want to be know, but at least I can say I met a new friend from fishing. Thanks for the advice and cant wait to fish again man. Can't wait to post with pics of the stripes I earned, until then Happy fishing!

Dude you are way due !! Dont give up. Remember, early or late low light is key. Slow retrieve.

a few skunks will pay off, your jus payin your dues early

Keep at it, you will succeed at the Duct, it can be a tough place to fish.

Thanks guys..Not to be moddest but my Dues are way over DUE!! I have the Striper fever, I can't give up!! I will fish till the day I die thats for sure! Its comming, I feel it..yet I've been feeling it everyday for the last year and a half..oh well.....

Takes paitence hang in there and your day will come soon, don't give up cause you will get one. Learning the aqueduct is the important thing when putting your time in. It was hard for me and all others that have not fished it before. When you least expect it, thenwhammmmmmmmmo!

Keep hang in there and you will get one. Don't give up!

S,EYE ,,,Youre day is comming for that striper.
    And WELCOME to the world of STRIPER FEVER,,lol.

It,s a powerfully strong SICKNESS that has gotten ahold of some of us and it has no cure.

One can only hope to TEMPORAIRLY releive the symptoms by catching as many stripers as possible<With the best medicine of all being GODZILLA size fish>

Default It's a Disease!

I am not sure if its a sickness or a fever(Stripes of Course). How about we all claim disability from Stripers Disease? Maybe the State will have some mercy on our souls and pay us to fish for a while? Seems like the Striper Disease has taken this board over.

But seriously, I have found that I can catch 36+ schoolie's in a day and that will hold me over temporarily. A big DD non schoolie will cure you!!! Atleast until next trip.

LoL Where do I sign up for the Striper disability!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast