Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ylrp

Default Ylrp

Has anyone fished Yorba Linda Regional Park lately?? I just moved to the area and its right by my house...It keeps callin me to fish it..... =D Is it a waste of time? Any tips?

its tough right now

Fished Lake #4 on Friday for about 3 hrs. with no bites. Threw shallow cranks, DS, Texas Rig, Rattle Traps and small swimbaits. The bite is usually pretty tough there this time of year. Should've thrown a jig but I forgot em'. -Rich

Quote Originally Posted by wowitsayellow View Post
    Has anyone fished Yorba Linda Regional Park lately?? I just moved to the area and its right by my house...It keeps callin me to fish it..... =D Is it a waste of time? Any tips?
    Dude, no lake is a waste of time to fish, if it's close to home. Unless the lake is called "Peck Pit".

BTW that's a nice area you're living in. Close to Irvine, Yorba, SARL, Anaheim, Prado, and Tri City Lakes.

Good luck there.

Thanks you all for the info! I'm going to try the park after work today I'll let you all know how I do. I miss fishing the pond I used to live next to the Pacific Ocean >=D