Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/4/2009 At the Vine

Default 1/4/2009 At the Vine

Went to the vine today with my mom got there around 5:40 was in line 4 wasnt that bad not to many people today. We got in i saw trout island packed again so i went to the top secret spot someone told me . About 20min after i got my lines out my moms pole went bendo line was peeling. She ran over and set the hook and started Yelling Blake i got a fish i really got a fish. So i walked over she had one. She Got it in it was about a 2lber nice fish mom.

About 15min after my pole started screaming line was peeling out and i didnt no haha. so i ran over and set the hook and came out with:

After about a hour after my fish i got another on my pole nice little dinkie fish
    Srry he wasnt picture worthy.

Then about 3 hours after the little dinkie it was around like 11:30 and the wind started to blow really hard and i hooked up the last fish a really nice fish.

I had a great day at the vine with my mom it was fun thx for the top secret spot ill use now when ever i go. Hope yall like my pics i forgot my camera when i went to the lake so i through my fish right on ice and went home and took these pics. Heres a pic of all the fish.

Last edited by blakeb; 01-04-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Default Going fishing with Mom THAT's AWESOME!!!

Nice report with pics Ryan!! Thanks for the report Bud!! NICE FISH TOO!

Those look like some serious line pullers. Great pics and report. Hope 2 cya out there sometime. Props

Default Hello,

I'm glad the secret spot I told you about produce fish. And now I know what you look like. Hope to see you and your Mom out there soon. My son (Hitts0n) and I also fish together sometimes. I've been going more than he,lately. I will wear my "Team57 shirt w/my web name on it,so you'll know who I'am.
    The fish are beautiful. Nice report too. Cindy

Those are some really nice looking fish for socal.....impressive!

Default props to you and your mom!

Hey BlakeB!

Like Mondo21/Cindy, I'm a mommy who fishes with her kid. You and your mom rock! Props to her taking you fishing and landing that beautiful fish!

FisherBrat (Garrett age 12) and I decided that we were gonna rest and get ready to go back to school and work today rather than fish~~again. We were at the vine Christmas eve, 26, 31, 1, 2, 3! 6 days! But if i had known a kid was gonna be there with his mom, I would have dragged him out for sure!

We live about 12 minutes from the Vine! PM me next time you are interested in fishing I'll try to get you boys together!

Dirty Girl
    (Chrissy)

Last edited by dirty girl; 01-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Default Sure thing

sure thing ill frosure love to meet you guys down at the lake. We could all have a good time

Great job kid...thanks for the report!!

GD

Nice looking bows there .. Great color and tails !! Congrats to you and your mom.

Nice looking fish you and Mom got Blake, congrats on a job very well done! Mondo21 must really like you, she won't even tell me where the secret spot is! Great report and pics.

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast