Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vine/Lagoon - 1/3/09 - Good Times

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I kinda look at it like a community service deal

TD
    Sure... Aaron

looks like a great outing with the family!!! great job guys keeping Irvine trouts in check
    Last edited by Seng90806; 01-05-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Default Pics and some commentary....as usual

So now I know why you wanted me to post my pics Bing, shame on you for not posting a picture of Aiden's brownie! No worries I got you covered homie

Bing you did a great job on that report, but I figured I would throw in an extra as this was another great day at the lake. LiLTD and I were late comers to the lake, daughter up waaay past her bedtime the night before and having fished the previous day, a first light arrival was just not in the cards. Finally got to the lake somewhere shy of 9am, terrorized the Vine employees, bumped into JSauce with his gf Deanna(sp?) and then headed out to meet the BingBunch on the far side of the kids lagoon for some trout slaying.

As soon as we got to the lagoon BingJr could not keep more than one rod in the water without getting one of the kids on a fish....quite comical actually!

Binger even showed his son Orion how to dropshot the plastic and this is the result as teacher looks on as student goes bendo!

Both browns and rainbows felt the cold steel of the BingerBunch....check out Aiden's 1st brown!

Older bro David was not going to be outdone....nice brownie David!

LiLTD got in on some bendo action as well...

Thats my girl!

Aiden was kind enough to let Lauren hold the net for the picture although he was official "net man"....what a gentleman!

Lauren was not the only girl putting a hurt on the trout....JSauce's gf was killing it, especially on the dropshot. I am not just saying this for lip service, but Deeana is a fishing studette! She woulda had her limit earlier had JSauce not been in charge of securing the stringer...apparently he underestimated the sheer power of 2 half dead 1lbers with a string though their gills

Here is your new desktop at work JSauce!

Here is another one for you to savor Jesse....I call this one "Size#18 Treble Hook of Terror" For a guy that takes left and right hooks to the grill, Jsauce looked a little scared when Binger asked him for some heavy line to do the "hook removal trick". Worked like a charm...

If you do not know this trick, this youtube vid is well worth the time watching...this has been posted here on FNN before and thank you to the person who did so.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_zAu...eature=related

The kids always have a great time together....no fighting(except wrestling), arguing or non-sense just good clean fun shared only by kids

Got a chance to chat with Timster aka Timmytillo as he stopped by the lagoon for a bit on his way home for the day, what a great guy. so after filling up a few stringers we took off our seperate ways...Jsauce apparently wanted his teddy bear at home after his traumatic experience and Binger went over to the fish cleaning station before meeting me over at TroutIsland to hang out with DirtyGirl, FishingBrat and 2Quickmotorwerks. Had a hot bite to eat as DG had some killer chilli and brats ready to go for everyone, thank you DG!!! We were later joined by FNN legends TM65, Granny and GrampaFish....missed seeing you guys out there Tammy!

The bite was a pick at best, but that was all the window DG needed to put another rod into action!

We wrapped it up around 3:30 as the bite was slowing to a crawl and it was getting cold so we packed up the 4Runner and called it a day...LiLTD my personal photographer

Thanks for letting me jack your thread Binger....it was great spending time with you and your family, we will be talking soon I'm sure of it.

TD

TROUTDOG, You are such a Pro... Who Launched the boat in the lagoon?

this post makes me happy. sharing your tackle and bait with multiple strangers is almost unheard of. well done man

Nice job man, good to see father out there with his family... I cant get my wife anywhere near a lake.

Good stuff! Rating added ! Thanks for sharing!

It was a pleasure fishing with scott,thefam,and TD. I had fun the whole day, i got to take out my newly GF fishing for the 1st time in her life, and she did pretty good by limiting out on drop shotting Not bad for her 1st time eh?....lol.
    I dont care what you say TD and Scott, that treble hook hurt like a mutha I think what hurt the most is just having the THOUGHT of the barb traveling the opposite direction by someone yanking on it, scott had this evil smile on his face as if he was gonna enjoy seeing me squirm around. But once it actually happend it wasnt that bad. Cant wait for the 17th!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123