Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: More big fish hit the scales and BIG NEWS!!!

Default More big fish hit the scales and BIG NEWS!!!

Action was a little bit slower today then the previous couple of days but those who stuck it out still managed to catch some fish. Once again the big fish stole the show today as a handful of double digit sized fish made there way to the scales. A lot of these fish where taken trolling today so that seems to be the HOT HOT way to land a lunker right now.
    Grabbing big fish honors today was Tim Meyer of Hunigton Beach with his 11.10 Rainbow taken while fishing a power worm near the boat docks.

Next up to the scales was Pat O' Brian of Garden Grove. Pat trolled a Rapala in the flats when this 11.6 Rainbow bit.

Ranafar Diaz of Santa Ana also managed to land an identical 11.6 Rainbow while fishing in the Flats with a nightcrawler. Ranafar is helped by his net man whose name I did not get.

Johnny Stapelton took advantage of the troll bite and landed numerous quality fish. But none could match this 10.8 Rainbow that ate a trolled crankbait in the firetiger pattern.

Last but not least was the infamous Alan "One_Fin" Rudd of Anaheim with his 10.0 Rainbow taken while trolling a dodger and nightcrawler comob in Sierra Cove.

I hope to see everyone again really soon. I am itching to get out there and fish. I might try and get out when I return from Vegas or shortly there after.
    Jimmy

Congratulations to all.

Nice job people.....jimmy, youre going to vegas???? damn u!!!! have a great safe trip man....

GD

Alan, Jimmy has given you a new name"One_Fin" Nice fish. Conrats to all! I hope the fish will be biting better next Sunday! See you Guys real soon. I'm getting one of those D/D if I have to steal one from One_leg.
    Cindy

Nice batch of fish in this report Jimmy, congrats to all the lucky anglers.....way to represent FNN O_L!

TD

What was the "BIG" news?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    What was the "BIG" news?

That One_Fin finally caught a fatty.

Nice fish!!! Great job Alan. Looks like Alan is just warming up!!!

Default Big Fish

Alan, don't use up all that trout skills at one time. Is that like two fish in a week? Save some of those brutes for the next tourney.