Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Redskins Crew Hit Pyramid Lake - Friday 1/2/09

Arthur,

How did you make it to my front yard for the Big Game after that party?

How did you make it to Pyrimid after the Game party?

And you still hit the surf today.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Steve

Great report & photos! 'Skins 4 Life!!!!!!

nice report man. already off to a good start. Hope thats a lil preview of whats to come for the 09

Wing,
    Nice report and Pics!
    You just killin' em again on the phenom..
    I'm liking that Stella on the carrot stix... sweeeet...

Rodger

Default Wingnut's response.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    GREAT Job in 09' WINGY and Uncle BOB!!!

Way to SLAYYYYY!!!

Tomorrow the duct is gonna pay!!!!
    You mean the Stripers in the Duct is going to pay right "G"?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Wingnut

It was a good post until the Redskins/Cowboys pix..

How much are the new fees? Still under $20 for boat+vehicle?

BigBassFrank..who dat???

MM
    Sorry about the Cowboys jab... well expected from a Skins fan.
    The vehicle entry is now $10.00, not sure how much it is with a boat. You can call them at (661) 295-7155.
    BBF is always around... lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty99 View Post
    Thanks for the report and great job on the fish!!

I wonder how long they will keep stocking Pyramid? Is there a set schedule as far as how often they will stock? Every 3 weeks? Every 4 weeks? I don't see it listed out any farther than Dec 28th as the last time it was stocked.
    I'm not sure about the DFG Trout stocking schedule. But I would think it's going to continue at least thru this month.

Quote Originally Posted by supasportkid View Post
    nice lookin fish, and party! happy holidays
    Thank you, Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Seng90806 View Post
    looks like lots of fun!!! you and TO should come out and troll for panfish at perris on sunday Great job guys!!!
    We'll be at Castaic... hopefully the Striper bite will pick up.
    Good luck at Perris brother Seng.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbeat View Post
    I know that you and Bob are never satisfied with anything less than a full limit of fish, but a 14 Striper day isn't bad. I know that I would be estatic. Funny to see you catch a Trout Art. Nice talking to you today while you guys were out there on the water.

I'm glad to see that you've fully recovered from the New Years party, that was quite a romp. I rarely see you drink, but you hold your liquor very well. But your face was kinda red.

btw, I won't tell anybody about the New Year gift you got after midnight.
    Yeah, a few fish short of two full limits isn't bad. Those Trout were actually fun to catch on the little spinner Binh. But they don't pull as hard as the Linesides. No recovering time needed Binh, you know that I'm not a big drinker, I didn't drink that much, just a few shots that's all.
    My face was red... but it wasn't from the alcohol. Thanks for coming to the party Binh and helping me to bring in the New Year in style.

Quote Originally Posted by RamboBoy View Post
    Nice fishing report! Pyramid stripers are good biting right now....I probably will buying the pink bucktail for skinner, silverwood, or d.v.l.
    Those Pyramid Stripers have fattened up quite a bit from a year ago, it was really good to see that.
    Those Spro's pink bucktails are cool, we were just messing around and ran them for fun and they worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    I guess Steeler fans weren't invited

Next nfl team on that boat will be steeler fans !

Great read !
    Everybody is welcomed on the Salmonoid Phenom... except for Cowboys fans, right Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Damnit,

Bob tried to get me to let him troll that pink thing when we were out, I wouldnt let him, but I guess when two redskin fans get together, anything is possible.

Great job out there guys. Looked like a beautiful day.

Binger!
    So what are you trying to say Binger? Don't you know that "pink" is in right now? See ya in a couple of weeks at Irvine.

Quote Originally Posted by chansen49 View Post
    Bad to the striper "bone"// You are the ambassador of fishing to us all..

My condolences to dana for losing his dad... Memories are the most priceless things of all..

Chris
    Thanks Chris... ambassador, lol.
    By the way, Bob wants his cooler back!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy7 View Post
    Nice multi-species day to start out the new year!

p.s. the Skins didn't look so great against my niners.....
    They didn't look particularly good against the Bengals either.
    Oh well, maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzay View Post
    Nice job out there guys, when are you ever gonna have a skunk??? LOL keep up the good work. BTW, did you guys use that pink on the umbrella? Was it trailered or not? Again, way to go out there.
    Skunk... what is that?!? No Skunk in 2008 for me in the fresh or salt... hope to continue that streak in 2009.
    We ran tri-bar umbrella rigs with swimbody teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemike View Post
    nice party!!! you guys had a great fishing trip!!!
    i wonder if fishermans wife read this thread? LOL...!

CM
    Thanks Mike, good luck in the Panfish Tournament.
    I'm sure that all Cowboy fans are still licking their wounds after that last game.

Quote Originally Posted by CASTAWAY View Post
    Very nice Arthur. Gotta love catching fish on artificials...

Looks like a great party too by the way.....
    Thanks Tony, Happy New Year bro.

Quote Originally Posted by newbefisher View Post
    Nice job! Looks like your new year is off to a great start.
    So far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Hey A.....

Next year... if Washington plays in San Francisco, San Diego or Arizona... lets get tickets and bring a few guests and head to the game! I think that would be a hoot!

As usual, nice job out there with TO........ you guys never cease to amaze me. Im ready to head out with you guys someday! Maybe I'll win the guided TO trip! LOL! (I wish I was eligible!)....

Great New Years photos too......... you have way too much fun my man.

BTW...... I thought Wingnut Pug was a "cheesehead"
    LETS GO PACK! LMAO! .......... we need Farve back! LOL!
    Heck yeah Dana, an NFL Team 57 road trip... awesome!
    You don't need to win any raffle to get on Bob's boat buddy. You are welcome as my guest anytime you're ready. Bob have asked me many times to have you come along. We'll put you on your first Striper Dana!!!
    As for the fun... you never can have too much fun in life.
    The Packers is Wingnut Pug's second favorite team. And Brett Farve needs to retire... again!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    been wondering abought the mid!!!
    thanks for the really nice report
    The bite is there, not off the hook, but somewhat decent.

Quote Originally Posted by mleegal View Post
    WN,
    Great report as usual. Looked like a beautiful day out. Love the pretty in pink, I usually have success with pink lures. Glad you have a lil more time to get out fishing, you deserve it. Sooooo did you skins fans do the tomahawk gesture and chant when you were slaying them fish? I hope you are able to get out again this weekend, imagine a full weekend of WN reports.

Glad you had a great Holiday celebration. The Christmas party looked like alot of fun, I like the pix with the adults and the kids scrambling to open their presents. Your New Years was rockin, , loved those pixs as well. Good times w/family and friends, that is what life is all about. Alcohol induced stripper, gotta love it. A party isn't complete without one, heehee.

Hmmm, pink fishing?
    Got me thinking about watching the National Finals Rodeo from Vegas last month. I love me some Cowboys, real cowboys that is.
    They usually set aside one night for Breast Cancer Awareness when all the participants don the pink. I love seeing the bull riders in their pink shirts w/pink chaps, too cool. Many of the horses have pink accessories also. Alot of fans and announcers are in pink as well. It is so cool to see the arena full of pink. Maybe during BCA month we can get FNN'ers to don the pink? Just an idea.

Take care and am looking forward to all your 09 reports,
    Major Bendos to you my friend.

NG
    Thanks NG, I'm always happy whenever I find the time to do one of my favorite things... fishing! This is one of the ultra-rare weeks that you will find multiple fishing reports from me.
    As for all the Holiday festivities, I'm totally burned out. No more partying for me for at least a month.
    As for the rodeo event, anything that is done for a charitable cause gets an A+ in my book.
    2008 was a great year on the water & in the surf for me... I hope to keep learning and having even more fun in 2009!!! I hope to see more fishing reports from you & your husband this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by FishNFurious View Post
    It's bad enough for the stripers when you and bob go after them on your own. But when you guys tag team them, it's just not fair. I talked to binh and he and I will arm wrestle for a spot with you on T.O.'s boat at the striper bowl!

Great new year party my friend. I drew the short straw and was the designated driver and couldn't drink, only one shot to bring in the new year. Good thing, or i'll probably end up like Troy and embarrass myself stripping. I know about your new year present also. I hate you in so many ways, and that is just one more reason!

Heres to a great 2009!!!
    Now who says that I was going to invite either of you to join Bob & I for the Striper Bowl? The phrase "What have you done for me lately...?" comes to mind. Phuong has the first dibs on the open spot, but if he can't go... just flip a coin between the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Arthur,

How did you make it to my front yard for the Big Game after that party?

How did you make it to Pyrimid after the Game party?

And you still hit the surf today.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Steve
    Haven't slept much since Christmas Steve. Watching USC playing Penn State at the Rose Bowl was awesome. Then Pyramid on Friday, hitting the surf today and then Castaic tomorrow. I think I'll spend most of next week sleeping on the job... I hope the boss doesn't catch me napping.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Great report & photos! 'Skins 4 Life!!!!!!
    Thanks... another Skins fan, right on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Rambone View Post
    nice report man. already off to a good start. Hope thats a lil preview of whats to come for the 09
    I'll drink to that! Here's to a great 2009 for us all!

Quote Originally Posted by yamafish View Post
    Wing,
    Nice report and Pics!
    You just killin' em again on the phenom..
    I'm liking that Stella on the carrot stix... sweeeet...

Rodger
    Thanks Rodger, pretty easy to slay them on that vessel with that Captain.
    The Stella feels really good on that BD Gold Series Carrot Stix, very well balanced.
    I'll see you on the 17th bro.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 01-03-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Wingnut,
    It was nice to talk to you and bob up at pyramid lake, for me and my bro we had three striper and one trout. We did troll around the lake and pick up the one trout. For us bait fishing was good but could not set the hook on all the bites.
    Saltman.
    Flyngby Bro..

Quote Originally Posted by saltman View Post
    Wingnut,
    It was nice to talk to you and bob up at pyramid lake, for me and my bro we had three striper and one trout. We did troll around the lake and pick up the one trout. For us bait fishing was good but could not set the hook on all the bites.
    Saltman.
    Flyngby Bro..
    Hey, it was really nice meeting you and talking with you guys out there. You guys were at the right shore spot that's for sure. When we trolled by the graph lit up with marks. Thanks for being good sports and and allowing us to make quite a few passes in front of you, very cool of you guys. We nabbed three fish in about ten minutes from there. I did see you guys farmed a couple of fish... it happens. Hope the New Year brings you another personal best fish, take care & good luck out there!

Looks like a great party Art. Sorry that i couldn't make it, I over extended myself to too many other shindigs and couldn't get to your pad by midnight. Soooooo what's this new year gift that you got??? I bet i know who gave it to ya.

As for Pyramid lake, I haven't been there in so long. I think the last time i went was with you almost two years ago. Glad to see that it's still kicking out some decent fish. T O is da man, nice job guys and happy new year of course.

Great job done you two and nice report with pics. Happy New Year and Congrats always nice to hear and see your reports.

Enjoyed the report and pics as always. Looking foward to seeing ya soon. Take care bro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast